All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) is a new up-coming Institute as Autonomous Organization under the aegis of Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India. Institute imparts postgraduate, doctoral, post-doctoral and Super-Specialty Fellowship Programmes in major streams of Ayurveda. All India Institute of Ayurveda acts as a referral hospital and a Centre of Excellence to set highest standards of education, research, patient care and also functions as a model center for international collaboration.
Post : Pharmacy Manager
No. of Post & Reservation : 01 UR
Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4600 (PB2) (Level-7)
Age : Not exceeding 56 years in case of deputationists as on last date of receipt of application.
Qualification : Persons working in analogous posts OR 5 years of experience in GP 4200 as Pharmacist/ Pharmacy Manager in any Central /State Government Institutions/ PSU with education qualification and experience as prescribed under Direct recruitment.
FOR DIRECT RECRUITMENT
Age : Not exceeding 35 years for Direct recruitment (Relaxable in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/ OBC, serving Central /State Govt. / Govt. Autonomous organization in accordance with orders issued by the Central Government from time to time).
Qualification : Essential :
i. B.Pharma (Pharmaceutics/B.Pharma (Ay))
ii. 5 years’ experience of large scale manufacturing/ company Institute/ Hospital and exposure to GMP and related regulatory experience
i. PG degree/Diploma in Materials Management.
M.Pharm in Ayurveda.
ii. MBA Related experience should be preferably in Ayurveda manufacturing unit.
Mode of Recruitment : Deputation failing which by Direct recruitment
NOTE : Initially the tenure of deputation will be for two years which may be extended subject to approval of the Competent Authority. Tenure and all other terms and conditions of deputation will be governed in terms of the guidelines of DoP&T OM dated 17th June, 2010 and any other instructions/guidelines issued by Government of India in this regard from time to time.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS
Applicants are advised to read all instructions carefully before sending their applications.
a. Benefits under AIIA service :
1. These posts carry usual allowance as admissible to the Central Government employees and as made applicable to All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) employees.
b. Other Conditions:
1. The applicant must be a citizen of India.
2. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date of receipt of the applications. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess essential criteria laid down for various posts. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
3. The prescribed essential criteria are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for screening/interview/written test, as the case may be. The Competent Authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of higher qualifications/year of experience in the subject/screening test/other criteria. The decision of the Director, All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) will be final in this regard.
4. The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting/guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience.
5. If any document/Certificate furnished is in a language other than Hindi or English, a transcript in Hindi/English of the same duly attested by a Gazetted Officer or Notary is to be submitted.
6. The date for determining the upper age limit, qualification and/or experience will be the closing date prescribed for receipt of application.
7. Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of screening/interview by the order of the Competent Authority. This is subject to change without any notice.
8. The candidates servicing in Govt./Autonomous/Statutory bodies should apply through proper channel and their application should reach the office of Director, All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) on or before the closing date. They should submit ‘NO OBJECTION’ certificate from their employer at the time of interview. In case they do not furnish the same, their candidature will straight away be rejected.
9. Candidate applying for more than one post must send separate application for each post.
10. No advance application shall be entertained.
11. While forwarding the application the sponsoring authority/employers shall ensure that the particulars of the candidate are verified and that he/she fulfills the eligibility conditions, along with a certificate that the officer is free/clear from vigilance angle and no disciplinary proceeding(s) is/are pending or contemplated against the applicant.
12. Complete ACR dossier/APARs of last five years of the applicant (for deputation posts) must be enclosed with the application duly attested by the officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent.
13. Institute reserves the right to make any amendment, cancellation and changes in this advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason thereof.
14. Any corrigendum/ order regarding this advertisement will be issued on the website only. Candidates are advised to remain in touch with the website for this purpose. No separate corrigendum etc. will be published in Newspaper.
15. Applicants will be fully responsible for the accuracy of the information they furnish. Any information furnished by the candidate if found wrong at any stage will result in his/her disqualification and/or dismissed from the service at any stage and No correspondence will be entertained at all.
16. The interview/call letter, if shortlisted shall be sent by speed/registered post. However, the Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay lapse, whatsoever.
17. The appointment to the said post will be subject to physical fitness from the Competent Medical Board/Medical Authority before joining the post.
18. The candidate shall have to appear for interview, if called for, at his/her own cost. However, SC/ST/OBC candidate, if called for interview will be allowed travelling allowance as per rules.
19. The form & conditions for appointment will be as per Recruitment Rules of All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA).
20. No Correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.
21. Canvassing in any form will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
How to apply :
• Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format downloaded from website or neatly typed on A4 size paper on one side as per the format
available on the website http://aiia.gov.in as per the following Applications formats:
Application Form – II : For Direct Recruitment
Application Form – III : For Deputation posts
• Candidate must sign in the application form.
• Application completed in all respect enclosing self-attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, cast/community/Persons with disabilities (PWD) in prescribed format by Govt. of India, the supporting documents alongwith non-refundable application should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ___________________ on DIRECT / DEPUTATION BASIS” by registered/Speed-Post to :
All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA)
Gautampuri, Sarita Vihar, Mathura road,
Invalid Applications :
Candidates are advised to read all instructions carefully before sending their applications otherwise their applications are likely to be rejected on one or more of the following reasons in terms of the notifications.
• Applications received after the closing date.
• Applications not in prescribed format.
• Candidates not having the required qualifications.
• Applications without latest photo not being pasted in the provided space.
• Applications without declaration.
• Application without signature.
• Applications without supporting documents.
• Applications which are incomplete/illegible in any manner.
Last Date :
• Last date of receipt of applications, complete in all respects is July 15, 2022. If the closing date happens to be a holiday, then the next working day will be taken as closing date for receipt of applications.
See All Other Jobs in our Database