All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
Post : Scientist- B (Bio-Informatics)
Applications are invited for a post of Scientist- B (Bio-Informatics) in the project entitled “Artificial intelligence in oncology: harnessing big data and advanced computing to provide personalized diagnosis and treatment for Cancer patients” funded by MeitY. The details are mentioned below:
Project Duration Left : 6 months
(i) 2nd class Master’s Degree with PhD in relevant subject (Bioinformatics) from a recognized University
(ii) 1st class Master's degree in Life Sciences (Bioinformatics) from a recognized university OR
iii) Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University or equivalent
• Experience in Bioinformatics/NGS data anylysis/System Biology/Computer Science/statistics with experience in Machine learning/AI project
• Experience of Deep learning applications in biological data (image/text)
• Proficient in R/Python machine learning libraries.
• Prior experience in cancer related project (ML based) will be advantageous.
• Experience with pytorch/tensorflow will be highly desirable.
• Candidate should have strong scientific writing and verbal skills.
Age : 35 years (5 years relaxation for SC/ST & 3 years relaxation for OBC)
Salary : 56000+24 % HRA
Interested candidates can submit their CV via mail at email@example.com
only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
No TA/DA will be provided.
Last date for submission of application : 05.07.2022(5.00 PM)
See All Other Jobs in our Database