All-India Institute of Medical Sciences was established as an institution of national importance by an Act of Parliament with the objects to develop patterns of teaching in Undergraduate and Post-graduate Medical Education in all its branches so as to demonstrate a high standard of Medical Education in India; to bring together in one place educational facilities of the highest order for the training of personnel in all important branches of health activity; and to attain self-sufficiency in Post-graduate Medical Education.
Applications are invited for the various posts in DBT funded Projects.
Research Associate I
Title of the Project : Development of Exosome Based Off the Shelf Product for Wound Healing.
Consolidated Emolument (INR) : As per DBT Rules (Rs 47000/month) HRA permissible as per rules
Qualification : Essential Qualifications: PhD in Molecular Biology / Life Sciences / Stem Cell biology/ Biotechnology OR M.Sc. degree in Life Science/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology / zoology with 3 years of research experience in the field of stem cell biology / exosomes / skin tissue engineering along with minimum 1 publication in science citation indexed journal.
Desirable: - Experience in Exosome research, Skin tissue engineering, tissue cell culture techniques and Animal handling.
Duration : 15 Months
1. Salary as per DBT guidelines, adapted and being followed by AIIMS Research Section
2. Last date for receiving the applications : 25-06-2021
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the online interview through Google Meet.
4. Candidates must have a Letter of recommendation from their previous institute/head/guide.
5. Candidates settled in Delhi and nearby locations will be preferred.
6. Candidate will be evaluated on the basis of their knowledge, experience, determination, sincerity and motivation to pursue research.
Interested candidates can send their resume:
Stem Cell Facility
(DBT-Centre of Excellence for Stem Cell Research), All India Institute of Medical Sciences
New Delhi 110029, India
See All Other Jobs in our Database