Civil Surgeon, District Hospital, Bhandara invites application from eligible candidates for the following post for their appointment on contract basis under Maharashtra State AIDS Control Society, Wadala, Mumbai (MSACS)
Post : Pharmacist (ARTc)
No of Post : 01 + waiting list
Eligibility Criteria : a) Degree in Pharmacy from recognised Institute
b) Diploma holder in Pharmacy with 3 years of experience in Health care
*Note : Must be registered in the concerned state pharmacy council
Consolidated Monthly Remuneration : Rs. 13,000/-
The guidelines, eligibility criteria, application forms etc are as following.
• Age : Upper age limit is 60 years as on date of Advertisement. Continuation will be applicable up to 62 years for contractual service.
• Appointment Type : The above mentioned posts are temporary & purely on contract basis. While recruiting the post, initially the appointment will be given for 3 months as probation period and further continuation will be given upon successful completion of probation periods and performance evaluation. The Project Director, MSACS, Mumbai reserves the right for further continuation of the candidate.
• Remuneration : Allowances like T.A, D.A, and H.R.A. etc are not admissible except consolidated monthly remuneration.
How to apply :
1) Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form with recent passport size photographs and attested photocopies of testimonials / certificates / ID proof etc
2) The application is to be submit on A4 size paper only.
3) Applications can be either sent through registered/speed post in the office of the “Disrict AIDS Prevention & Control Unit, Civil Surgeon Office, Bhandara, Tah.+Distt.Bhandara -441904’’ on all working days between the advertised date and closing where the candidate(s) wish to apply.
4) Last date for submit the application is 07/07/2021 applications received after this date will not be considered.
5) All further correspondence will be done only by E-mail (Exam, Hall Ticket, Call letters etc). So,all candidates applying are required to write their personnel E-mail ID and contact number on application correctly and neatly in the in the application form.
6) Candidates should apply separately for each post.
7) After scrutinizing the applications received in due date, short listed candidates will be called for written exam, interview.
Other Important Notes :
1) Candidates who have been discontinued based on poor performance and Candidates who are retired from Government Services and against disciplinary action is completed OR initiated will not be eligible any above post.
2) Project Director, MSACS, Mumbai reserves the right to cancel the recruitment, modify the numbers of posts etc.
3) Canvassing in any way will lead to disqualification of the concerned candidate.
See All Other Jobs in our Database