Chief Medical and Health Officer District - Durg (Chhattisgarh) Recruitment Advertisement Urban Primary operated under National Urban Health Mission District Durg (city Durg, Bhilai, Charoda) The recruitment process for the fulfillment of contractual posts of health centers and health facilities has been organized at Science College Durg.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 01
Salary : Rs 16,500/- pm
Education Qualification : Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy & Registration in CG Pharmacy Registration Council.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Age - The minimum age for contractual posts should be 18 years at the time of application and maximum 64 years for only managerial and medical posts, maximum 70 years. Age will be calculated as on 1st January 2021 of the advertisement year.
2. All the posts are completely contract based, which is under contractual human resource policy 2018 under National Health Mission Chhattisgarh.
3. For physically handicapped applications, it is mandatory to attach a certificate of living disability of more than 40 percent from the medical board.
4. For the posts for which there is a provision for registration in the council, it will be mandatory to register on the said posts in the respective council.
5. After scrutinizing / scrutinizing all the applications received within the prescribed time limit, the merit list of eligible candidates will be prepared as follows.
Marks Details Determined in the Selection Process (Weightage )
Educational Qualification : 65% Pharmacist Course (D/B Pharm)
Skill Test Marks : 20
Experience Marks : 15
Total Marks : 100
6. Self attested photocopy of the following records is mandatory to be attached with the application form.
• Marksheet of 10th and 12th Marksheet
• For all the years of graduation and post graduation.
• Certificate of technical qualification.
• Live registration certificate of the concerned council (for the posts applicable)
• Caste certificate issued by the competent authority (Central caste certificate will not be accepted).
• CG Domicile Certificate / Disability Certificate (if applicable)
7. 16500 Rs. Or for the posts of honorarium less than 16500, only in case the candidates of the district are not available, applicants from other districts will be eligible for selection.
8. Equal opportunity will be given to the residents of other states only in case of non-availability of native residents of Chhattisgarh.
9. The above contract period will be till March 31, 2022 and service can be continued only if the work is satisfactory after evaluation.
10. It will be mandatory for the candidates working in government / semi-government organization to attach a copy of the no-objection certificate to the application form from their employer's organization, which has been issued after the date of publication of this advertisement.
Application Fees for Salary 25, 000 or below 25, 000
Unreserved : Rs. 300 /-
OBC : Rs. 200 /-
SC, ST, Female, PWD : Rs. 100 /-
Application Fees for Salary Above Rs. 25,000
Unreserved : Rs. 400 /-
OBC : Rs. 300 /-
SC, ST, Female, PWD : Rs. 200 /-
Interested eligible candidates are invited to appear in the prescribed format along with the application form and all the documents at the stipulated time. Applications received after the prescribed date and time shown against the advertised posts will not be accepted.
Scheduled time for registration : 9.00 am to 11.00 pm
Publication of eligible list Time : 2.00 pm
Fixed for claim objection Time : 2.00 pm to 2.30 pm
Provisional process (Eligible list, Merit list, Skill test) : 4.00 pm
Walk in Interview
Date : 28th June, 2021
Time : 9:00 am to 11:00
Venue : Science College Durg
See All Other Jobs in our Database