Candidates are invited to attend Virtual interview for the post of Scientist-I (Non Medical) to be filled up on purely temporary basis in the Task Force Study entitled “Evaluation of prevalence, regional phenotypic variation, Co-morbidities, risk factors and the variations in response to different therapeutic modalities among Indian women with Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)”: A Multicenter study across India, Division of RBM&CH, CCU, ICMR, New Delhi
Post : Scientist-I (Non Medical)
Maximum Age : Not exceeding 35 years.
Salary : Rs. 48,000 + HRA 30% (Rs. 6300 )
Essential Qualification : 1st class Master’s degree in Life Sciences / Biotechnology from recognized university with 2 year experience in related field. OR PhD in Life Sciences with 2 years of work experience.
Desirable Qualification : Doctorate in related subject from a recognized university. Additional post doctoral research/teaching experience in relevant subject in recognized institute(s). Knowledge of computer applications or business intelligence tools/data management Experience in analyzing quantitative data, understanding and making sense of complex scientific data, converting them into journal specific publication ready, research article and publication in peer reviewed journals.
Duration of post : 30.04.2022 (Extension of the post will depend on the extension of the project).
Place of Work : ICMR Head Quarter, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029
Terms and Conditions
1. The posts are to be filled up on purely temporary basis.
2. Incomplete/late applications will be rejected.
3. Without signed applications will be rejected.
4. Application will only be accepted in the prescribed format.
5. Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/ interview.
6. Any canvassing on behalf of the candidate or attempting to bring external influence with regard to selection/recruitment shall be considered as DISQUALIFICATION
7. Age relaxation for reserved categories will be as per DOPT rules.
8. One time age relaxation for staff working in ICMR Projects at ICMR Institute/Centres will be allowed.
9. The appointment is terminable with one month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
10. Since the project is purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under ICMR or continuation of their services in any other project.
11. Benefits of provident fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, and Medical etc. are not applicable.
12. No. TA/DA etc. will be given to attend written test / or interview or joining of the post and candidate should make his/her own arrangement for stay and travel.
13. Experience will be counted only after completion of essential educational qualification.
Candidates desirous of the above posts should email a copy of the completed application form in a given format to email@example.com latest by 07/07/2021. The eligible candidates will be called for written test or for personal discussion at ICMR Hqrs. Office, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110 029 on the date and time which will be announced later on.
Those appearing for walk-in-personal discussions should bring with them
a. Five copies of submitted application.
b. Documentary proof of Date of Birth.
c. Experience Certificate from previous and current employer.
d. Certificate of essential qualification and desirable qualification.
e. One attested copy of each certificate.
See All Other Jobs in our Database