Aarogya Sri Scheme is the flagship scheme of all health initiatives introduced in April 2007 by Late. Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhar Reddy Government while he was the hon’ble chief minister of erstwhile state of Andhra Pradesh with a mission to provide quality healthcare for the poor. The aim of the Government is to achieve Health for all. In order to facilitate the effective implementation of the scheme, the State Government set up the Aarogya Sri Health Care Trust under the chairmanship of the Hon’ble Chief Minister.
Post : Aarogya Mithra
No of Posts : 12
Remuneration per month : Net Salary 12,000/-
A. B.Sc. Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, B.Pharmacy, Pharmacy D, B.Sc Medical Lab- Technology with good academic record.
i. Excellent communication skills.
ii. Should read, speak, and write Telugu and English.
iii. Should have computer knowledge and efficient in MS office.
iv. Shall have basic understanding of Medical / Surgical specialties, and Hospitals administration
Method of recruitment : Outsourcing
Job Location : Entire YSR District
FEE Details : Each applicant must pay application process fees of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) in Account No: 067401001328 of ICICI Bank, Kotireddi Circle Branch, Kadapa, IFSC Code : ICIC0000674
NOTE: Mode of Payment: through on-line/UPI/Bank and UTR/ Receipt/Counterfoil should be enclosed along with the application.
(1) Candidates applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the last date of submission of Applications.
(2) Recruitment shall be done only on the recommendations of duly constituted Selection Committees. The decision of the Appointing Authority shall be final.
(3) The filled applications should be sent to the District Medical and Health Officer, D.No. 57-98-1 Akkayapalli, Shastri Nagar, Kadapa on or before 17-06-2021 (up to 05.00 PM) through person to drop in the drop box at O/o. DM&HO, Kadapa.
(4) Computer Examination / Interviews to be held at District Head Quarters. Exact address / location will be intimated to candidates later.
(5) At the time of computer examination, the individuals must bring the Original Id Proof (Voter Id, Aadhar Card, Pan card), resume, xerox copies of certificates and also experience certificate.
1. Academic qualification - 65 Marks
2. Computer Skills - 15 Marks
3. Interview (Subject) - 20 Marks
Documents/ Certificate to be produced at the time of selection process
Following documents/certificates, in original along with one set of photocopies are required to be brought at the time of selection process:
1. 10th Standard
3. Degree / PG from UGC recognized university
4. Registration certificate from the concerned Nursing / Para Medical Board
5. Caste Certificate from competent authority
6. Date of Birth Certificate
7. No Objection Certificate (If in service)
8. Concerned medical certificate for differently abled persons (if applicable)
Last date for submission of Applications is 17-06-2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database