Following staff is to be appointed on contract basis under various health programmes under NHM up to 31.03.2022 (which may be tended/renewed if required) in DH&FW Society, Rohtak as per NHM Service Bylaws 2018.
Post : Pharmacist Under NUHM
No of Post : Post (1) Gen.- 1
Qualification : ESSENTIAL:
(i) 10+2 with Science (Physics & Chemistry). Diploma in Pharmacy from Recognized Institute.
(ii) Registered as Pharmacist with Haryana Pharmacy Council under section 31 (a) or 31 (c) or 32 (a) of the Pharmacy act, 1948 as applicable to Haryana State.
(i) Computer proficiency with familiarity of Data management and commonly used packages like MS word, Power Point and Excel etc.
(ii) Knowledge of Hindi up to Matric standard.
Maximum Age up to : 18 to 42 Years
Consolidated Salary/Entry Level pay (Per Month) : Rs. 12500/-
Date of Tests and Interview : Test Date (Proficiency/ Written and Computer) 15/07/21
1. The applicants should apply on prescribed Application Performa available from the O/o DH&FW Society, Rohtak on payment of Rs. 200/- only.
2. If a candidate applies for more than one post, he/she shall have to apply on separate application form.
3. Filled applications complete in all respects along with photocopies of all relevant certificates (proof of present permanent residence and Caste/Category Certificate issued by appropriate authorities is must) should reach in the office of DH&FW Society (O/o Civil surgeon, Rohtak) by 05-07-2021 up to 04:00 PM
4. Number of posts can be increased / decreased or can be completely withdrawn without any prior information or corrigendum.
5. Wrong / incomplete information will be the disqualification and his/her candidature will be rejected straightaway without any information/Notice.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview and tests etc.
7. Preference will be given to the local candidates of District Rohtak.
8. Weightage of additional marks will be given to the candidate with relevant higher qualification.
9. Experienced candidates from Govt./Semi Govt, institutions, worked on full time basis will be given weightage.
10. Reservation of posts will be as per Govt, rules. The candidate seeking selection under Ex-servicemen category will have to deposit eligibility certificate from respective Zila Sainik Board to become eligible, issued/renewed before the last date of this advertisement.
11. Candidate can be posted/Detailed to work anywhere in the District Rohtak in case of exigencies or as
12. No separate letter will be sent for Test/interview.
13. For every post advertised, five times the number of eligible candidates will be shortlisted in each category through screening/proficiency test. If total number of applicants are less (below five times the number of posts in each category), then three times the number of eligible candidates in each category will be shortlisted through screening/proficiency test (where ever applicable). Those candidates who get less than 40% marks in screening/proficiency and computer test will not be short listed for further process/test/interview.
14. Written test/Screening test will comprise question from the essential educational qualification, quantitative aptitude, reasoning and general knowledge.
15. The candidature of the candidate will be purely provisional for all the posts and will be subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility condition. If at any stage before or after the written test/computer test/Interview/joining duty, it is found that candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility criteria or information furnished by the candidate is incorrect or false, his/her candidature for the post shall stand cancelled without any notice and any reference.
16. Any Degree/Diploma/Certificate required as per education qualification will be valid only if has been obtained from recognized university/board/institution/council.
17. Recruitment/appointment will be done as per the latest guidelines/policy, issued by the competent authorities during the process of recruitment & up to the appointment without any corrigendum.
Eligible and interested candidates may pp y on prescribed Performa available from the O/o DH&FW Society, Rohtak on payment of Rs. 200/- only. Filled applications complete in all respects along with photocopies of all relevant certificates along with proof of residence should reach in the office of DH&FW Society (O/o Civil Surgeon, Rohtak) by 05-07-2021 up to 04:00 PM. Candidate should reach for the Test (written, Computer, Tally which ever applicable) and interview with all original documents/certificates in office of Civil Surgeon, Rohtak, at 09:00 AM
See All Other Jobs in our Database