Goa Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (GAPL), a subsidiary of HLL Lifecare Limited (A Government of India Enterprise). We are the manufacturer of pharmaceuticals formulations in the range of Tablets, Capsules, Liquid Orals and Dry Powder Parenteral. The company is also operating retail pharmacy outlets in Government Hospitals, located at Bambolim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao.
Qualification : D.Pharm/ B.Pharm
Experience : One year work experience in retail medical store (Pharmacy) is desirable. Fresh candidates may also apply.
Qualification : B.Sc/M.Sc.(Organic Chemistry) /B. Pharm
Experience : One year work experience in Tablets or Capsules or Liquid Orals or Injections Dept in any reputed Pharma formulation Company is desirable. Fresh Graduates may also apply.
Age Limit : Maximum 37 years for all above positions at serial number 01 to 05 and not more than 50 years for position at serial number 06.
Type of Appointment : “Fixed Tenure Contract” [FTC] for all above positions and Contract is renewable subject to annual work performance & organisations man power requirements.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Upper age relaxation will be given to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC, as per Government of India Rules in this regard.
2. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
3. Candidates shall fill up the ‘Blank Application Form’ attached herewith and by affixing their latest passport size photograph.
4. Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, qualification, experience and latest salary certificate with break-up (if applicable) SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify from appearing for the selection test.
5. Proposed place of posting shown in the detail may vary as per the business requirement, management keeps the right for the final place of posting as deemed fit.
6. Only candidates with relevant QUALIFICATION and EXPERIENCE will be permitted to attend the written test
7. Applications to be sent in prescribed format which can be downloaded from company web site along with copy of educational qualification certificate, mark sheet age & address proof.
8.The short listed candidates will be called for the written test / Interview. Date, time and venue of the same shall be communicated with the separate call letter.
9. Mere meeting the conditions of the advertisement by the candidate(s) will not automatically entitle them to be called for written test / Interview. 10.The candidate should fulfil eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned, as on 01.06.2021. The particulars furnished should be correct in all respect. In case it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that a candidate does not full the eligibility norms and /or that he/she has furnished any incorrect /false information or has suppressed any material/fact(s) his /her candidature shall stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming (s) is /are detected even after appointment. his /her services are liable to be terminated without notice.
11. The envelope should be superscripted with the Post Applied for.
12. Last date to receive application is : 22-06-2021
Application is to be forwarded to the Dy. Vice President-HR, by post/courier to the following address:
GOA ANTIBIOTICS & PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
(Subsidiary of HLL Lifecare Ltd., A Government of India Enterprise)
Near Tuem Industrial Estate, Tuem, Pernem, Goa - 403512
See All Other Jobs in our Database