Recruitment for Pharmacists (32 posts) in MBMC - Government Jobs
In order to take preventive measures to prevent the spread of Corona virus (Covid 19), advertisements have been published for the following posts to work in Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation area.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 32
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm ; Registered with Pharmacy Council
Age : upto 60 years.
Salary : Rs 25,000/- per months.
Terms and Conditions:
1) The advertisement will be a draft draft list and as per the requirements of the corporation, appointments will be made on contract basis from the draft quality list.
2) The period for the above posts is first 3 months or till the outbreak of Corona (Covid-19), whatever happens.
3) Must be interested in working with social commitment at the regional level as well as be physically able to work.
Other Terms and Conditions
1. All the candidates will be required to apply in the attached application form (application form available on the website of Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation).
2. Age limit up to 60 years.
3. With the application 1. Proof of age, 2. Degree / Degree Certificate 3. Last year's mark sheet
4. If there is experience, it is necessary to attach a certificate of registration of the same council for the relevant post.
5. In view of the outbreak of Corona virus (Covid-19), retired officers / staff will be appointed on priority basis at Covid Care Center (CCC), Dedicated Covid Health Center (DCHC), Dedicated Covid Hospital (DCH).
6. Diabetes / hypertension / heart disorders etc. Preference will be given to doctors and nurses who have retired officers / staff whose bonds have expired. Your full name, full address in the application by retired officer / employee. Mobile number, e-mail id. Date of birth, proof of retirement from government service. It should be clearly mentioned that there is no disease mentioned above.
7. The applicant should be physically and mentally fit for the post concerned and no criminal case should be filed against the applicant.
8. All candidates should note that the number of vacancies can be increased or decreased. The right to change these numbers at any time. Reserved by the Commissioner, Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation.
9. Candidates will not be able to make any claim regarding re-appointment.
10. The officer / staff to be selected on contract basis is required to fill up a promise in the prescribed form.
11. These candidates will not be able to claim for municipal service.
12. The initial appointment period for the above posts will be 3 months. If the incidence of Covid-19 virus decreases during this period and the treatment of Covid in the hospital is stopped, the appointment will be canceled without any prior notice.
13. Preference will be given to those with work experience in the hospital.
14. All rights reserved during the recruitment process. The Commissioner, Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation has the power to suspend recruitment at any stage.
Applications will be accepted on 20/06/2020 at 5.00 pm at Head Office, Mira Bhayander Municipal Corporation.
See All Other Jobs in our Database