Recruitment for Pharmacists (17 posts) in District Health & Family Welfare Society
DHFWS Namaul invites application for filling up of various vacant posts under various schemes of NHM Programmes in different Health Institutions of District Namaul. through walk-in- interview purely on contract basis initially up to 31/03/2021 or as per approval received in NHM Haryana ROP 2020-21. whichever is earlier. The number and details of post are as under.
Post : Pharmacist
Programme : Referral Transport
No of Posts : 17
Proposed Qualification :
(i) Registered B. Pharmacy/ D. Pharmacy/ GNM/ BSc Nursing
(ii) Hindi /Sanskrit up to Matric.
Name of Pay Band : PB-I
Pay Band : 5200-20200
Grade Pay : 2800
Entry Level Pay/ Remuneration : 11170
• Application form will be available from day of advertisement published in news paper till 30-06-2020 in O/o Dy. Civil Surgeon (NIIM).Narnaul on any working day between office hrs on working day up to 30-06-2020 up to 5 PM
• One Application will be considered for one post only Application form without having the post name and category/serial number will be rejected
• Applicant should reach on given dates at 10:00 am in the DHFWS office for walk-in Interview. No applicant will be entertained after 10:00 am
• Pull particulars along with contact no., email id. Postal address with PINCODE. two Passport size photo and attested copies of Educational Qualification & Govt & Semi Govt Experience should be attached with the application form.
• Original documents in support of academic qualifications and work experience shall be required to be produced at the time of interview. For local area weightage marks. proof of residence (Ration Card Voter Card Aadhaar Card) will be required
• If the candidate had done his /her qualification diploma/degree through distance mode/regular mode then the university should be approved from Distance Education Council or joint committee of DEC, UGC and AlCTE as The ease ITU; be It will be responsibility of the applicant to produce the proof of approval of his/ her degree/diploma from above mentioned authorities as the case may be The qualification should be completed before closing Date of submission of application. Knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit up to Metric Standard is required.
• Working knowledge of Computer programme and commonly used packages like MS word. Excel, power point is desirable for nil categories of posts
• District authorities (Civil Surgeon office) has right to reject any application if found improper or having misleading information. District Health & Family Welfare Society, Narnaul has right to cancel any post ‘written test interview at any time without specifying any reason and No claim will be entertained in this regard. Any information provided in the application found false or misleading at any stage of recruitment as well as after recruitment, the contract of such candidate will be terminated without giving any further notice.
• Number of Posts can be increased or decreased by District Authorities (Civil Surgeon Narnaul).
• Post of reserve category will be filled up ns per Haryana Government policy. Applicant should bring proof of reserved category in original and attested copy.
• All the posts arc non -transferrable and the selected candidate will remain posted at the place of appointment.
• Any additional work/plncemcnt under NHM can be assigned by appointing authority. Contract may not be renewed automatically and Civil Surgeon has the right to terminate the contract immediately if performance is found unsatisfactorily.
• Selected candidate shall not have any claim for regularization of his/her services based on the duties performed under this contract, as he/ she has been engaged for project financed by Government of India having specific tenure Vide letter no I 752/NHM A4/2014/97391-429 datedl 1.03.2014 O/o MD NHM Haryana. “There is no provision to allow private practice after duty times or on holidays to Malt recruited under NHM
• No FA/DA will be paid for coming for interview and no separate information will be sent to applicant for interview.
• This office will not be responsible for any postal delay.
Date of Written & Interview : 06-07-2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database