Recruitment for Pharmacists (25 posts) in District General Hospital - Government Jobs
Considering the spread of corona virus (Covid-19) in Jalgaon Maharashtra, Recruitment Process under National Health Mission District Health Society in District General Hospital.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 25
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm
Salary : Rs 17,000/- per months.
Terms and Conditions
1. The above posts are on contract basis for Covid-19 and if the appointment period is less than 3 months or the prevalence of Covid-19 decreases then your service will be terminated immediately.
2. It will be mandatory for the appointed candidates to serve 19 patients.
3. The posts in the advertisement are not regular posts of the state government but merely contract posts. The post will not have the right of permanence and the service rules of the government will not be applicable for these posts, nor will the applicant have the right to be accommodated in the regular service of the government or to have service protection or claim by the government.
4. The applicant should be physically and mentally fit for the relevant post and no criminal case should be filed against the applicant.
5. A combined lump sum honorarium will be paid every month for the above Covid 19 contract posts.
6. The Hon'ble Collector, Jalgaon reserves the right to change the number of vacancies in the advertisement as per the requirements.
7. Preference will be given to experienced and highly educated candidates.
8. The post will be given priority on the basis of the scores in the selection list. If any candidate uses any pressure mechanism in this regard, the selection of the said candidate will be canceled.
9. Age limit: Maximum age limit for MBBS 70, Staff Nurse 65 and for other posts will be 38 years for open category and 43 years for backward category.
10. The selection process for the above posts is based on the number of applications received, the applications are scrutinized and a merit list is prepared and the candidates are interviewed on merit.
11. The maximum age limit for medical officer posts will be 70 years for retired officers / staff and 65 years for staff nurses. As well as being physically and mentally capable Orders will be given. It will be mandatory to submit the medical certificate of the District Surgeon. Only after that appointment
12. The applicant will not be able to claim relocation as per convenience during the contract period.
13. Among the above posts are Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Medical Officer, etc. It will be mandatory to attach the registration certificate of the same council for the posts. Otherwise the candidate will be disqualified for interview.
14. All rights to suspend, cancel / change the recruitment process. Reserved at the level of Collector, Jalgaon. No one can make any claim in this regard.
15. Interested candidates should be present at District Collector's Office, Jalgaon on 10/06/2020 for direct interview along with photocopy of application form and required documents in the prescribed format.
16. No travel allowance or any other allowance will be payable to the candidates present for the interview.
Note - If the Covid-19 global outbreak is under control or the number of patients admitted to the district hospital is controlled, your service will be terminated as required.
• Attested photocopies of the original documents required as below should be attached to the application form.
1) Certificate of Educational Qualification and Marks
2) Caste Certificate
3) School Leaving / Date of Birth Certificate
4) Certified Experience Certificates
5) Passport Size Photos
6) Experience Certificate If Experience Certificate So the positions can be changed as needed.
Last Date : 10th June, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database