Recruitment for Pharmacists (09 posts) due to COVID-19 outbreak - Government Jobs
Considering the outbreak of Corona virus (Covid-19) in Raigad district, applications are being invited from eligible candidates for the following posts on contract basis and honorarium basis as shown in below.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 9
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm
Age : upto 38 years for open category and 43 years for backward category and upto 65 year for retired employess.
Salary : Rs 17,000/- per months.
General Terms and Conditions
1) The above mentioned posts are not state government posts but are purely contract posts. There will be no claim or claim regarding the terms and conditions as per the government service and the government service rules are not applicable for this post.
2) All the candidates should submit the application on A-4 size paper in the typed or computerized form attached with the application form (application form available on NIC web site) by e-mail only upto to 24/06/2020. Applications will not be accepted by post, courier or in person (BY HAND).
3) With the application - Proof of age Educational Qualification Certificate Required Marks of the last year of the educational qualification It will be mandatory to attach the registration certificate of the same council for the respective posts.
4) In view of the outbreak of Corona virus (Covid-19), retired officers / staff will be appointed on priority basis at Covid Care Center (CCC), Dedicated Covid Health Center (DCHC), Dedicated Covid Hospital (DCH).
5) The applicant should be physically and mentally fit for the post concerned and no criminal case should be filed against the applicant.
6) All candidates should note that the number of vacancies can be increased or decreased. The right to change these numbers at any time.
7) Candidates will not be able to make any claim regarding re-appointment.
8) The initial appointment period for the above posts will be 3 months. If the incidence of Covid-19 virus decreases during this period and the treatment of Covid in the hospital is stopped, the appointment will be canceled without any prior notice.
Interested candidates send their application form along with require documents at below E-Mail ID : email@example.com
Last Date : 24th June, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database