Recruitment for Pharmacists at Urban Health Society
The following staff vacancies for The Urban Health Society Ahmedabad under National Health Mission have been announced to be filled on a temporary basis on the basis of 11 months contract and to make it a waiting list.
Post : Pharmacist
Educational Qualification : Degree or Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University Gujarat Pharmacy Council Registration.
Experience : Preference will be given to candidates having experience in Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation / Urban Health Society.
Age : Maximum 62 years
Monthly Salary : Rs 13,000/- pm
1. The applicant should attach a certified copy of all certificates of qualification and experience with the application form. If a copy of the certificate is not attached then the application will be considered void and if the details given in the application and the original proof of the certificate attached with the application are not submitted after filling the application form then the decision taken from the office here will be final.
2. The higher official of the department shall have full right to do so if any need arises to change or cancel the advertisement in this advertisement for any reason and the higher official shall not be bound to give reasons for this.
3. Appointment of selected candidate will be for 11 months. If the performance of the employee is satisfactory after completion of the contract, his contract will be renewed with a break of 1 day.
4. The selected candidate shall act in accordance with the norms determined from time to time by The Urban Health Society.
5. The selected candidates will have to enter into an agreement with The Urban Health Society, Ahmedabad under the National Health Mission before appointment and will not have any claim with the Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation.
6. If there is any kind of political or institutional pressure at that stage for the above post, their appointment will be canceled.
7. Candidate who is in the marks of the candidate will have to submit the certificate of converting the grade of the university from which he has obtained the degree into percentage.
8. The pay scale will be revised as per the instructions received from time to time by the State Health Society.
9. The selected candidate will be eligible for appointment subject to the conditions decided by the Appointing Officer.
10, Since the merit list of the candidate has been prepared on the basis of the applications received by the candidate, if any defect or error is found in it, the candidate will not be included in the merit list.
11. If an amendment is suggested by the State Government or the Central Government regarding the appointment of a candidate, it shall be amended with the approval of the competent authority accordingly.
Candidates with valid qualification should submit details of their name, address, age, educational qualification and experience along with the self-signed application form in the accompanying format along with certified copy of the required certificates 20/06/2020 till 6:00 pm at Urban Family Welfare Unit, 2nd Floor, Arogya Bhavan, Old TB Hospital Compound, Opposite Old ST Bus Stand, Geeta Mandir Road, Near Astodia Gate, Jamalpur, Ahmedabad – 380022 by hand or Register A.D.
Last Date : 20th June, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database