Pharmacists (23 posts) vacancies in Medical and Health Department
Guntur was ruled by famous dynasties such as the Satavahanas, Andhra Ikshvakus, Pallavas, Ananda Gotrikas, Vishnukundina, Kota Vamsa, Chalukyas, Cholas, Kakatiyas, Vijayanagara and QutbShahis during ancient and medieval times. The famous battle of Palnadu which is enshrined in legend and literature as PalnatiYuddham was fought in Guntur district in 1180.
Post : Pharmacist Gr-II
The Government have issued orders to recruit Staff Nurse/Pharmacist Gr.II/Lab. Technician Gr.II on contract and MNO/FNO on Outsourcing basis for fillup newly sanctioned and existing vacancies in Guntur District with the consolidated pay per month as mentioned against each post.
No of posts to be filled : 23
Required qualification for the post : D.Pharmacy/B.Pharmacy/M.Pharmacy course in A.P. Govt./A.P.Govt, recognized institution. Must have Registered with Andhra Pradesh Paramedical Council with up to date renewal.
Remuneration per month : Rs. 28,000/-
Mode of selection : Contract Basis
Age : As per Govt. Memo No. 3543366/B1 2020 HM&FW(B1) Dept., dt: 16.06.2020
1. OC Candidates should not have completed 42 years as on 01.06.2020. (Should not have been born before 01.06.1978).
2. SC / ST / BC Candidates should not have completed 47 years as on 01.06.2020. (Should not have been born before 01.06.1973).
3. Ex-Servicemen and PHC Candidates should not have completed 50 years as on 01.06.2020 (Should not have been born before 01.06.1970)
Reservation : Rule of Reservation will apply as per AP State Govt. rules in force.
Weight age :
Aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination : 75%
Weightage for experience of Govt. Service including contract/outsourcing service :
Up to 15%
i) 2.5 marks per Six months in Tribal area.
ii) 2.0 marks per Six months in Rural area.
iii. 1.0 marks per Six months in Urban areas
Weightage for No.of years since passing qualifying examination
Up to 10 marks @1.0 marks per completed year after acquiring requisite qualification.
Selection Process : Purely on Merit and follow the Rule of Reservation.
Conditions on Appointment : The candidate selected and appointed on contract basis shall not be regarded as a member of the service in which the post to which he/she appointed is included and shall not be entitled by reason only of such appointment, to any preferential right to any other appointment in that or any other service. The department or the person may revoke the contractual appointment or discontinue the contract by giving one month notice in writing on the either side. This contract would automatically cease to operate on lapse of contract period and both parties will be discharged of their respective obligations and liabilities without any formal or informal communication.
Other service Conditions:
1. All the recruited candidates shall maintain benefited Head Quarters.
2. Department reserves the right to transfer to the contractual employees to any other station due to exigencies of work or administrative reasons.
3. Disciplinary control in accordance with provisions APCS (CCA) Rules, 1991.
4. All persons on contract basis shall execute an agreement on a non judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/- with two witness and submit the same to the appointing authority concerned at the time of reporting for duty, agreeing to the terms and conditions of the contract.
Last Date : 22/07/2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database