Packaging Development Jobs at Gracure Pharmaceutical Ltd | M.Pharm, B.Pharm can apply
Gracure Pharmaceutical Ltd. is a Delhi based pharmaceutical company, established in 1992 by Mr. A.S Bhargava with the vision of making world class affordable medicines. Gracure is a research driven forward looking pharmaceutical company with expertise in development of various finished dosage. Gracure R&D and EU-GMP approved Manufacturing Unit is located in Bhiwadi, Rajasthan.
Post : R&D – Packaging Development
• Packaging development of all projects for Canada, Europe, Australia, Semi-regulated & global marketed.
• Searching of Packaging vendor of the product and initiate the process of procurement and getting Packaging Material analyzed by IH/Vendor's method for both ROW and regulatory market.
• Preparation of Master Packaging Card.
• Preparation of Packaging Feasibility Reports and other protocols related to packaging.
• Trouble shooting during packaging of exhibit and commercial batches.
• Preparation and sharing of TTD with plant related to packaging.
• New Vendor development for cost benefits and constant effective delivery.
• Bench-marking for identification and selection of new packaging material for improvement in the existing processes in terms of efficiency and quality and thus meeting business requirements.
• Searching of innovators/RLDs of the product and initiate the process of procurement.
• Evaluation of innovator product characterization and prepare packaging evaluation report.
• Development and evaluation of change parts for packaging lines.
• Review of BPR (Batch Packaging Report) and other plant documents.
Additional Information :
Experience : 3 - 7 Years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : Bhiwadi
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Packaging Development
End Date : 30th June, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database