Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical looking for Franchise Head – Reimburse Business | B.Pharm
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Every single day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science, and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Post : Associate Director - Reimbursed Business - Government Accounts
• The Reimbursed business head will be responsible for leading the strategy and overall management of operations of this business segment across the Janssen portfolio.
• This may involve developing new business models, creating new ways of working and driving thought leadership to accelerate access and adoption in the population addressed by the reimbursed business segments.
• Applies in-depth knowledge of customer's needs and sharpened competitive knowledge and market trends. Through effective leadership, inspires leads, directs, motivates, coaches and develops sales team to achieve/exceed sales target.
• Works with all levels of customer management, developing long-term positive customer relationships to increase customer satisfaction, and build loyalty and confidence in J&J as a preferred supplier.
• Drives collaboration across businesses and enabling functions to build in transparency and efficiency in the organization and alignment to deliver on the growth opportunity identified for this segment.
Key Responsibilities :
• Ability to create and articulate a vision & strategy to accelerate growth of Reimbursed business in India
• Drive Strategic Planning and Business Planning process for the segment
• Deliver Sales & profitability objectives in alignment with the business strategy.
• Oversees departmental budget and establishes cost control policies.
• Develops annual product sales forecast in consultation with sales and Supply Chain teams.
• Directly leads a team of sales & marketing and works closely with other functional experts to grow access of treatment in the segment
• Partners with franchise teams and enabling functions to
• Customize marketing strategies for the reimbursed business segment and ensures that necessary resources (HC, promotional material, instruments, stocks), are available
• Provide relevant information to other support departments, to contribute to effective internal business processes & decision making
• Understand customer needs and market potential of the segment and upcoming trends / changes and sets direction, strategies and plans to expand market and realize market potential.
• Change Leadership – demonstrated ability to lead change, look at innovative business models to deliver value to customers.
• B. Sc./ B. Pharm (Post-Graduation in Management preferred)
• Minimum 12-14 years of work experience, with a substantial part in the Reimbursed business / Government accounts business, preferably from Pharma, Healthcare & Life Science industry.
• Candidate should have demonstrated track record of performance, ability to manage multiple stakeholders, interpersonal & leadership skills, strategic thinking and good execution skills.
• Brings in experience in talent management, developing, retaining, acquiring and building a strong diverse pipeline of talent.
• Life Sciences, Health policy, Business management background would be an added advantage.
Experience : 5+ years
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : Greater Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Quality Control
Last date : 5th June, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database