Job Openings for Pharmacists (12 posts) in Public Service Commission - Government Jobs
Sikkim became an integral part of the Indian Union in May, 1975. The Constitutional Provision under Article 315 to have a Public Service Commission for the State was fulfilled by constituting a State Public Service Commission in the year 1978. The Public Commission has actually started functioning from 1982 with the appointment of the Chairman and deputation of the staff from the State Government.
Applications are invited from the eligible local candidates for filling up of 06 (six) posts of Pharmacists in Ayurveda & 06 (six) posts of Pharmacists in Homeopathy in the Sikkim State Ayush Service on temporary regular basis in the Level 10 of the Pay Matrix under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Sikkim, through Direct Recruitment.
No of posts :
Ayurveda 06 (Unreserved - 01, Bhutia Lepcha - 01, Other Backward Classes - Central List - 01, Other Backward Classes - State List - 01, Scheduled Tribe - 01, Scheduled Caste - 01)
Homeopathy 06 (Unreserved - 01, Bhutia Lepcha - 01, Other Backward Classes - Central List - 01, Other Backward Classes - State List - 01, Scheduled Tribe - 01, Scheduled Caste - 01)
Minimum Educational Qualification
Pharmacists in Ayurveda : Class XII passed from a recognized board with Diploma in Pharmacy in Ayurveda/Unani from a recognized University/Institute.
Pharmacists in Homeopathy : Class XII passed from a recognized board with Diploma in Pharmacy in Homeopathy from a recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit : Should have attained the age of 18 years, but should not have exceeded 40 years as on 31/05/2020, in terms of Notification No: M(3)/(55)/GEN/DOP/Pt-III DT: 03/07/2017.
Other Qualifications :
(a) Should have knowledge of any of the State Languages.
(b) Should be conversant with the customs and usages of Sikkim.
(a) In accordance with Notification No: 44/GEN/DOP dt: 27.10.2015 candidates who are in the final/semester of the prescribed course shall be accepted provided such candidates have cleared all the previous semesters at the time of submission of applications and subject to submission of the final year results on or before the date specified by the Sikkim Public Service Commission before the interview. Non-submission of the proof of essential educational qualification by prescribed date shall make the application of such candidates liable to be rejected without assigning any reason thereof.
(b) Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government.
(c) Category Certificate issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim.
(d) Should have Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim.
(e) No Objection Certificate from the Head of Department in case of employed candidate.
(f) Marital Status (for female candidate). In case of married women candidate, COI/SSC of Husband should be enclosed.
• Candidate should go through the advertisement and read the instructions provided on the web page carefully before applying online. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and shall be summarily rejected.
• The candidates are advised to apply online from our website http://spscskm.gov.in/ on or before 25/07/2020 upto 12 midnight. Application submitted after 25/07/2020 will not be accepted by the software and SPSC will not be responsible for the same.
• Rejection list of candidates who do not qualify for the post as per the advertised criteria will be uploaded in the SPSC website on 31/07/2020 and if any of the rejected candidates have reservation on rejection of application, they should submit their grievances along with justification to the office of the Controller, SPSC w.e.f 01/08/2020 to 10/08/2020. Application fee amounting to Rs 150/- only may be paid online through credit/debit card, Net Banking by Visa/Mastercard. The amount once deposited shall not be refunded or adjusted against any other purpose.
• e-Admit Cards can be downloaded and printed by the eligible candidates after a Notice for the same is published by the Commission in the official website of the Commission.
• Candidates are directed to bring a Photo Identity proof like (Aadhaar Card, Voters Card, Driving License) alongwith valid e-Admit cards in the examination centre for proof of identity.
• Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for the scrutiny of documents before the conduct of viva-voce/interview in the ratio as fixed by the Commission. Short listed candidates are required to submit attested Photocopies of all relevant documents on the dates specified by the Commission.
• No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/Interview.
• Admission at all the stages of examination for which candidates are admitted by the Commission viz. Written Examination and Interview Test will be purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If, on verification at any stage of the examination process, it is found that candidates do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the post will be cancelled by the Commission without notice.
• The Commission will entertain application on review or RTI/Correspondence only after the entire process of recruitment is complete.
• Any further instructions/Corrigendum/Addendum will be uploaded only on Sikkim Public Service Commission website.
LAST DATE : on or before 25/07/2020 upto 12 midnight
See All Other Jobs in our Database