Job Openings for Pharmacists (13 posts) in Office of The Medical Superintendent - Government Jobs | salary up to Rs. 92300 pm
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Group 'C' and Group B (Non Gazetted) on Direct/Deputation recruitment basis in VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi. Details of posts including number of vacancies, pay scale, category, age, requisite qualification, experience are as under.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : Level- 05 in the pay Matrix (Rs. 29200-92300/-) 7th CPC
Mode of recruitment : Direct Recruitment
No. of vacancies : 13 (Thirteen) UR-06, SC-02 ST-01, OBC-02 EWS-02 Out of these 13 post 03 post to be filled by PWD i.e HH= 02 only and 01 post to be filled amongst OA, OAL, BL, OL& HH Candidate
Age limit : Between 18 and 25 years. (Relaxation for Govt, servants upto 40 years in accordance with the direction issued by the Central Govt.) Note -01* Note-02**
Educational Qualification :
(i) 10+2 (science) with two years Diploma in Pharmacy and
(ii) Registration with State Pharmacy Council.
Note-1: Qualification regarding experience are relaxable at the discretion of the Competent Authority in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes if, at any stage of selection the Competent Authority is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates belonging to these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancies reserved for them. Note-2 : According to Rule 10 of the Official Languages Rules, 1976 framed under the Official Language Act 1963, the candidate(s) should have the working knowledge of Hindi. If he does not have the knowledge of Hindi, he must have to acquire the same during his probation period.
Application Fee : UR&OBC: Rs. 300/- SC/ST/PWD Female : Rs. - Nil
01* The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in india (and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Srkkim, Ladakn Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh Andaman and Nicobar Island or Lakshadweep).
Note-02** The crucial date for determining the age limit in the case of candidates from Employment Exchange shall be the last date upto which the Employment Exchange is asked to submit the names.
Note : The application fees is to be paid through NEFT/RTGS, IMPS, UPI mode only
and application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances. The
details are as under:
Name of the Account Holder : SJH AND VMMC EXAM FEE A/C
Name of the Bank : Bank of Baroda
Account No. : 26400100023808
IFSC code : BARBOSAFECX (fifth character is zero)
MICR code : 110012067
** The candidates must attach transaction (payment) receipt with the application.
1. Eligible candidates should submit their application through ordinary/speed post in the prescribed Performa (Annexure-l) along-wlth attested copies of the testimonials, marksheets, educational certificates, caste certificate, experience certificate, date of birth certificate etc, to the Medical Superintendent, Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi- 110029 within 30 days from the date of issue of advertisement in Employment News. (However, if last date for submission of applications falls on national holiday, Sunday or any other holiday declared by Government of India, the next working day will be assumed as closing date).
2. The envelope containing application form must be super-scribed in bold letter name of the post applied for.
3. Crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application. Even if closing date will be extended due to National Holiday or Sunday or any other holiday declared by Government of India, crucial date for determining the age limit remain calculated from the 30th day from the date of issue of advertisement in Employment News.
4. Candidates must ensure that application is complete in all respects and all the documents enclosed with application and photograph pasted on the application are attested by a Gazetted officer. Applications which are incomplete in any manner or not in prescribed format, would be summarily rejected. No correspondence what so ever shall be entertained in this regard.
5. The hospital reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for written test. The hospital reserves the right not to fill up the posts, cancel the advertisement in whole or part without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard will be final.
6. There will be single state examination. The examination shall be objective type and there shall be Negative marking in objective type examination. The level of the paper will be consistent with the educational qualification prescribed for examination. The question paper will be printed in both English & Hindi languages.
7. Final merit list for the post shall be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidate in the examination which will determine their position. If two or more candidates secure equal marks, the candidate older in age shall be placed above. However, their eligibility will be determined as per requirement prescribed in the notified Recruitment Rules for the post, in case, candidate falls in merit list for the post is not fulfilling the eligibility criteria and other terms and conditions incorporated in this advertisement, he will be treated as rejected.
8. Date, time and venue of examination shall be intimated to the candidates.
9. The candidate should bring their admit card at the given center while appearing for the examination.
10. Under no circumstances the Centre once allotted shall be changed by the competent authority. Candidates are required to keep at least one photo identity proof and shall produce the same on demand at the time of examination at center.
11. Candidates admission in examination is purely provisional.
12. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
13. No travelling allowance will be paid for appearing for examination/interview.
14. The offer to the said post will be subject to verification of documents pertaining to eligibility criteria required for the post, caste certificate, character and antecedents and other relevant documents from the issuing authorities and also subject to physical fitness from the competent medical board for which he/she will be sent to the designated Medical Authority by the concerned institution before joining the post.
15. Persons having 40% or more disability would be considered eligible for reservation under Physically Handicapped quota, if any, as per rule.
16. The candidate who is already in Govt. service should apply through proper channel and have to submit 'No Objection Certificate' from the employer.
17. Upper age limit for direct recruitment is relaxable for all the eligible reserved categories and Government Servants as per rule of Govt. of India.
18. Candidate should note that the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application will only be accepted by this hospital for determining the age and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
19. Central Government Civilian employees claiming age relaxation has to submit a certificate from their office, in respect of the length of continuous service which should be for not less than 3 years during the period' immediately preceding the closing date for receipt of application. They should remain Central Government civilian employees till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
20. Candidates must ensure that they have requisite academic qualification and experience from a recognized institution for the post applied for on or before the date of issue of advertisement in Employment Mews.
21. If a candidate produces false documents, he/she will not only be disqualified/ dismissed from services, if already appointed but may also be liable for criminal proceedings.
22. Candidates trying to use any influence or adopt any unfair means would be disqualified from the selection.
23. Failure to comply with any of the instructions contained in this notification may entail rejection of candidature.
Published in Employment News, 27th June 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database