Job Openings for Pharmacists (26 posts) in Medical & Health Department - Government Jobs
Applications in the prescribed proforma are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment of posts noted in the annexure on contract basis Under the Administrative Control of DM&HO, Krishna, District. The Applicants can download the Application & the details of vacancies available & eligibility particulars through Website address.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts to be filled : 26
Required qualification for the post : Inter and Diploma in Pharmacy/ Bachelor in Pharmacy from the Govt. recognized Institutions. Must be Registered in AP Pharmacy Council.
Remuneration per month : Rs. 28,000/- As per GO Ms No. 64 HM&FW (A1) Dept., Dt: 10.06.2020.
Mode of selection : Contract Basis
As per Govt. Memo No. 3543366/B1 2020 HM&FW(B1) Dept., dt: 16.06.2020
1. OC Candidates should not have completed 42 years as on 01.06.2020. (Should not have been born before 01.06.1978).
2. SC / ST / BC Candidates should not have completed 47 years as on 01.06.2020. (Should not have been born before 01.06.1973).
3. Ex-Servicemen and PHC Candidates should not have completed 50 years as on 01.06.2020 (Should not have been born before 01.06.1970)
Reservation : Rule of Reservation will apply as per AP State Govt. rules in force.
Weightage (1A) : -
Recruitment in respect of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician Gr.II and Pharmacist Gr.II who are working on Out Sourcing Basis / Contract Basis in any Schemes (HDS/CDS/Arogya Sree HCT etc., or under any PPP (Total Marks 100) as per Go.Ms.No.298 HM&FW.,(B1) Department, Dated:16.06.2020.
I. 75 Marks obtain in qualifying examination.
II. Weight age for number of years since passing qualifying examination is upto 10 marks @ 1 Marks for each completed year.
III. Weight age for contract services in Government institutions up to 15 marks
a) 2.5 Marks per 6 Months in Tribal Area
b) 2 Marks per 6 Months in Rural Area.
c) 1 Mark per 6 Months in Urban Area.
IV. There will be no Interview Marks
Guidelines and Instructions for filling up of application :
The filled in application should be submitted in person duly enclosing the following certificates along with application fee and the application form at O/o DISTRICT MEDICAL & HEALTH OFFICER, KRISHNA from 29.06.2020 to 24.07.2020 by 5 PM on working days in working hours i.e 10.30 AM to 5.00 PM. The application without signature of the applicant or without any of the following enclosures will be summarily rejected.
1. S.S.C or Equivalent examination Marks Memo.
2. Intermediate or 10+2 examination Marks Memo.
3. Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate.
4. Marks memos of all the years (qualifying examination)
5. Registration and Renewal certificates of respective councils must be in force.
6 Internship Certificate if any applicable.
7. Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tashildhar/MRO concerned
8. Study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th Class. In case of Private study residence certificate from the Tashildhar /MRO concerned for the above period (4th to 10th Class study period).
9. PH certificate (SADAREM CERTIFICATE) in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH Quota
10. Sports certificate in respect of candidates claiming under Sports quota.
11. Relevant Certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex Service man Quota
12. 1 photographs duly pasted on the application form with self attestation
13. Service certificate in respect of candidates claiming weatage if worked in govt institutions
Selection Process : Purely on Merit and follow the Rule of Reservation.
Address for Submission of application:
C/o: District Medical and Health Officer,
Near Nayar Buddi Center,
Parasu Peta, Machilipatnam,
Krishna District. Pin : 521001
Last date for submission of filled applications : 24.07.2020 by 5.00 PM.
See All Other Jobs in our Database