Career for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Scientist at Colgate-Palmolive
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
Post : Associate / Senior Associate Scientist - Toxicology
• Review safety of new product recipes (formulas)
• Review human use protocols and formulas being tested in Clinical, Consumer or Panel studies
• Formula reviews and comparisons in support of the more senior toxicologists preparing product registration safety letters and other regulatory requests
• Preparation of product safety reports
• Evaluate toxicological and other scientific databases to provide literature searches in support of new raw material safety assessments
• Maintain compliance check values in Colgate’s Product Data Management (PDM) system
• Master’s in Toxicology, Pharmacology or related discipline.
• Minimum 1 year of Toxicology experience in industry.
• Development, Implementation and Support, Early Research,
• Legal Department, Regulatory Affairs,
• Consumer Affairs
• Strong English written and verbal communication skills required
Experience : 1 year
Qualification : M.Sc, M.Pharm
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 10th July, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database