Career as Research Associate at Nektar Therapeutics
Nektar Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing a pipeline of drug candidates that utilize its PEGylation and polymer conjugate technology platforms, which are designed to improve the benefits of drugs for patients. Its product pipeline consists of drug candidates across a number of therapeutic areas, including oncology, pain, anti-infectives, anti-viral and immunology. Nektar's research and development activities involve small molecule drugs, peptides and other potential biologic drug candidates.
Post : Research Associate
* Responsible for execution of experiments leading to development of analytical methods and testing. Designing the analytical experiments in consultation with superiors.
* Formulation-analytical work would require knowledge and experience in handling liquid chromatography (HPLC and UPLC), water content determination using Karl fischer titrator, dissolution techniques, wet chemistry techniques etc.
* Assistance in maintenance of laboratory facilities, calibration of equipment’s, log book maintenance and other systems as per the research specific requirements and if needed to meet GXP requirements.
* Preparation and maintenance of documents such as LNBs, SOPs, protocols, reports and data presentations.
* Coordination within the team and regular feedback to supervisor on the assigned tasks.
* Participation in meetings with stakeholders locally, for project related updates, planning and strategies.
* Any other responsibilities delegated by Supervisor from time to time.
* M.Sc /M.Pharm with specialization in Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry, Quality Assurance
* Experience in Analytical R&D of drug product from a reputed pharmaceutical company. Hands on experience with development and of analytical methods required to test drug products. Experience in sample analysis and basic understanding of method development using HPLC, UPLC, Karl Fischer titrator, Dissolution, UV spectrophotometer, wet chemical techniques, etc. Hands on lab experience of 1-3 years.
* Hands on experience in analytical testing of dosage forms like liquids, solids and injectable.
* Knowledge of drug discovery process and drug development in general would be valuable.
* Ability to work with limited quantities of API to test samples and develop robust methods.
* Good communication, presentation skills and scientific/technical writing skills.
* Demonstrate ability to manage time and resources effectively. Candidate must have a sense of urgency and desire to get things done effectively and efficiently.
* Must have a positive attitude towards work and willingness to learn.
* Must be willing to work as a part of team and be able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
Undertaking multiple projects, tasks and coordination within and outside the team. Maintenance of laboratory as per the research specific regulatory requirements and if needed to meet GxP requirements.
Experience : 1-3 years
Qualification : M.Sc. /M. Pharm
Location : Hyderabad, India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
Requisition Number : IN5202-3455-R
End Date : 10th july, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database