Work as Consultant in Process Excellence at Novartis
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Consultant, Process Excellence
A project role within NBS Process Excellence, an internal consulting practice working within NBS and across Novartis on priority transformation and design projects. This role has responsibility for working on internal consulting projects, contributing directly to project management, process design, transition, implementation and continual service improvement. The role brings technical expertise across the disciplines of process excellence, including lean six sigma, project management, business process transformation and continuous service improvement. Projects may be across the diverse internal customer base, focused initially on NBS transformation and enterprise operational simplification, and later on other broader consulting opportunities across the company.
• Assist with the smooth operation of the NBS Process Excellence team:
* Drive operational controls for all projects and teams.
* Report time and effort to assist with the prioritization and program planning of projects competing for resources.
* Represent Process Excellence in working groups.
• Contribute to methodology development
* Follow established methods on projects.
* Harvest lessons learned and feed them back actively, developing the overall program methods for NBS.
• Consulting projects
* Work on assigned projects.
* Follow the project methodology to ensure that projects are properly scoped, planned and documented and the solutions properly designed and implemented.
* Perform project management, PMO and other associated tasks, such as change management and communications, where needed.
* Ensure appropriate compliance with frameworks as appropriate, including: P3, POP, NFCM, IGM.
* Drive internal customer transformation programs and projects, from a process excellence perspective.
* Support the tightening and standardization of NBS policies and processes.
* Ensure appropriate business and financial signoff of all project outcomes, including savings.
* Implement continual service improvement approaches for process excellence programs.
• Identify improvement opportunities and charter resulting projects
* Coach stakeholders to identify and define opportunities to drive benefits.
* Understand the consulting opportunity pipeline and help to convert this into approved customer projects.
* Identify opportunities to expand Process Excellence Consulting offerings and develop / improve service offerings to customers
• Role is likely to involve frequent travel throughout the year to Novartis locations to work alongside customers and provide project oversight where required..
• Graduate or Postgraduate degree
• education in Change management, Project management, Facilitation /Coaching
• Preferred: LSS Black Belt with implementation
• Preferred: Management consulting
• Preferred: a second major European language
• 0-5 years’ experience working on process improvement or consulting projects for large global companies
• Experience of regulated environments, particularly the impact in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• Experience in operational excellence, business analysis, process improvement and / or change management
• Demonstrated analytical, process-oriented and data driven mind-set.
• Ability to collaborate with and motivate stakeholders of varying backgrounds across a dispersed and matrixed organization
• Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as solid presentation skills
Experience : 0-5 years
Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Information Technology
End Date : 30th June, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database