Walk in interview in Production, Quality Control at Lupin Pharmaceuticals
Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is the U.S. wholly owned subsidiary of Lupin Limited, which is among the top six pharmaceutical companies in India. Through our sales and marketing headquarters in Baltimore, MD, Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is dedicated to delivering high-quality, branded and generic medications trusted by healthcare professionals and patients across geographies.
OFFICER / Jr. OFFICER - PRODUCTION
Candidate should be Diploma (Chemical) / B Sc. (Chemistry) / M.Sc (Industrial/ Applied Chemistry) with 1 to 5 years of experience Working with API Pharma Industries.
EXECUTIVE OFFICER Jr. OFFICER (Analyst/ Reviewer) QUALITY CONTROL
Candidate should be B.Sc./ M.Sc. (Chemistry) /B.Pharma with 1 to 8 years of experience Working with API Pharma Industries.
Candidates must have:
• Relevant Exposure in API / Bulk Drug /Pharma Industry with Process
• Safety implementation. Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
• Scored 60% marks /1st Class In their highest qualification.
• If having less than 05 years of post qualification experience.
• Fresher need not attend the Interview.
• Behavioral Attributes: Customer Focus, Effective communication SMC, Execution Excellence, Building Positive Working relationship Decision Making through strategic thinking. Achievement orientation. Developing others
• Physical Capabilities : Normal skin and appendages, no chest diseases no physical deformity/disability/disorder/ vision bilateral corrected, no color blindness normal blood pressure. no communicable/ infectious/ occupational diseases
Please walk-in along with your updated resume, PP Size Photo & ail other relevant proof of qualifications and experiences.
Interview Date : 22nd June, 2019 (Saturday)
Time : 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Venue : Hotel Silver Leaf, Opp.VIA Ground, GIDC Char Rasta,Vapi.Gujarat-396195
See All Other Jobs in our Database