Vacancy for B.Pharm, B.Sc as Quality Control Officer at BCPL - Government of India Enterprise
Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Works Ltd. was established on April 12, 1901, by eminent scientist & entrepreneur Acharya Prafulla Chandra Ray which is thefirst Chemical & Pharmaceutical Company in India. From humble beginning with one factory at Maniktala (Kolkata) in 1905, three more factories were established – one at Panihati (North 24 Parganas, West Bengal) in 1920, one in Mumbai in 1938 and one in Kanpur in 1949 with its Registered Office at 6, Ganesh Chunder Avenue, Kolkata. Besides, the company is having 11 sales outlets and 10 C& F agencies spreaded all over India.
Post : Quality Control Officer
Post Level & Scale of Pay : Consolidated Pay
Employment Type : Contractual
• devising and establishing a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications;
• working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers;
• setting standards for quality as well as health and safety;
• making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards;
• defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff;
• setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
• monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports;
Qualification : B. Pharm./ B.Sc.
Minimum Experience : 1 year experience in Pharmaceutical Q.C. Laboratory
Desirable : Approved by Drugs Control Authority as Analytical Chemist preferably of U.P. or other states.
HOW TO APPLY
1) Please apply by post only to the In-charge, Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd., 84/23, Factory Area, Fazalganj, Kanpur- 208012 with duly filled in prescribed Application Format mentioned in the website along with all self-attested copies of testimonials/ certificates in support of Date of Birth, Category, Educational, Professional Qualifications and Experience only within 15/06/2019.
2) The envelope containing the application and supporting documents should be super-scribed with “Empl. Notification No. PER/1801/2019-2020/1” and “Post Applied For: Quality Control Officer”.
3) Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise) will not be responsible for any postal delay.
4) Incomplete applications/ application without supporting documents are liable to be rejected.
Last Date for receipt of applications is 15/06/2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database