Career as Manager or Senior Manager at Clarivate Analytics
Clarivate Analytics clients are the trailblazers and risk takers who come up with life-changing ideas. We're looking for our own trailblazers to help us keep providing clients some of the world's most trusted brands, spanning scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management.
Post : Manager/Senior Manager Operations - Life Sciences
• Performs autonomously, initiates and manages complex, departmental and/or cross-company work.
• Managing group workload and establishing priorities
• Is expected to set and improve policies and procedures, maintaining full compliance, implementing best practices.
• The focus is broad, will serve as a consultant or lead on projects in support of a business.
• This position will also act as an escalation point in resolving complex outstanding issues with internal and external business partners.
• Significantly participates in recruiting efforts. Continually raises the bar.
• Plays a major role in the career development of the team at all levels.
• Drives execution of vision and goals for the team.
• Responsible for developing and communicating team or department vision and goals.
• Contributes to the strategic direction of the company based on internal and industry knowledge.
• Drives Operational delivery and deliver on agreed Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators
• Build and monitor performance metrics, with a principal focus on ensuring on-time and accurate Content Delivery
• Maintain weekly and monthly communications and metrics reporting with Director and VP level business partners
• Ensures Business Continuity by ensuring processes are adequately backed up with Cross training and documentation
• Lead cross-functional systems and process improvement initiatives
• Lead a team of 4+ Operational Team Leaders/Asst. Mgr across Chennai & Hyderabad
• Support Vendor Partners in the successful delivery of their Content by partnering with them and Vendor Operations teams
• Works closely with the Technology team to ensure the systems are working in the most efficient manner and support in any continuous technology improvements;
• Bachelor/Master’s advance degree in a scientific discipline is preferred
• 10-15 years of relevant Content Operations/or Operations experience; worked with Pharma and Life Sciences companies, or Services companies providing support to Pharma Companies for content, research, and analytics
• At least 5 yrs of people management experience is desired.
• Technical expertise: Experience in business analytics, database management, research/services experience in Pharma / Clinical Research / Life Sciences including Captives/ KPOs companies
• Strong understanding of the Pharma/Biotech Industry and market drivers, including competitive landscape and customer needs
Experience : 5+
Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc
Location : Hyderabad, TG
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Life Sciences
End Date : 5th July, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database