Require Associate Scientist at Johnson & Johnson | B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc
Johnson & Johnson was founded more than 120 years ago on a revolutionary idea: Doctors and nurses should use sterile sutures, dressings and bandages to treat peoples’ wounds. Johnson & Johnson is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the 3rd most Admired Pharmaceutical Company in the world with an outstanding product range as well as an extensive research base with a number of life saving original research molecules.
Post : Associate Scientist
• Planning and performing analytical testing based on priorities and turnaround time
• Execute timely analytical testing for stability samples, test method development/validation, method transfers and other related requests
• Preparation of technical documents e.g. method transfer and method validation protocol and reports, etc.
• Participate in handling and resolution of laboratory non-conformances with related documentation.
• As required, author documents such as Global Change controls, Investigations and other similar technical documents.
• Technical expertise related to chemistry, analytical techniques, stability study assessment and research technologies.
• Ability to plan and execute analytical assignments.
• Adequate knowledge of GMP, quality systems, SOPs and global regulations as appropriate.
• Technical skills related to interpretation of analytical data and accurate documentation of laboratory investigations and non-conformances.
• Adequate articulation and technical writing skills.
• Ability to plan and prioritize assigned work.
• Ability to grasp processes and lab practices to independently execute basic analytical deliverables.
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Systematic approach and commitment to assigned deliverables
Experience : 1-3 Years
Qualification : M.Sc, B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Location : Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Chemistry
End Date : 15th July, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database