Job requirement for Clinical Data Manager at Novo Nordisk
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 89 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs approximately 33,300 employees in 75 countries, and markets its products in more than 190 countries Novo Nordisk’s B shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen (Novo-B).
Post : Clinical Data Manager
The Clinical Data Manager will coordinate and support the main Data Management (DM) roles for the trial in ensuring DM documentations, Data handling including timely completion of discrepancy management activities for assigned projects following appropriate regulatory guidelines, company and department SOPs. Your major tasks will be Trial Tool execution and trial business processes, outsourcing, review, Interim Analysis and risk management. The tasks of the Clinical Data Manager will, to a large extent, be performed independently and in accordance with Novo Nordisk SOPs, Novo Nordisk policies and the Novo Nordisk Way. The Clinical Data Manager is recognised as responsible for supporting end users and must act independently, following the strategic objectives of the standards governance bodies and the company in general. The Clinical Data Manager has no budgetary duties.
• M.Sc or B.Sc in Life Science or comparable degree in Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy, Veterinary Science or Clinical Information Management or equivalent qualifications
• Preferably 2-3 years of data management experience and the majority of this within Pharmaceutical Industry or Development
• Preferably 2 years of experience in Information Technology
• Preferably knowledge of Clinical Development
• Preferably experience in project management
Experience : 2-3 year
Qualification : M.Sc or B.Sc, B.Pharm
Location : Karnataka - Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Clinical Development & Medical
End Date : 5th July, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database