Career for M.Pharm, B.Pharm as Regulatory Affairs Specialist at Medtronic
Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be. This is a question we’ve asked ourselves over and over. It’s how we at Medtronic have made hearts beat stronger and longer. It’s how we’ve pushed the limits of what technology can do in and for the body. It’s how we will continue to alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. Rising costs, an aging population, and the burden of chronic disease impact us all. And no single entity in the healthcare system can solve these challenges alone. That’s why we’re stepping forward.
Post : Regulatory Affairs Specialist
• Manage, plan and execute the preparation, review and submission of dossiers for product registrations, import licenses and other approvals from regulatory agencies (registrations and renewals) thereby supporting the business units and supply chain management in compliance with regulatory requirements in the Indian Sub-Continent (India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal)
• Coordination with global regulatory teams, local BU & other functions, for regulatory strategies and all documentation support required for regulatory submissions in Indian Sub-Continent.
• Submit and track registration/re-registration applications with the authorities.
• Liaise with product divisions and obtain relevant details for filing changes to the approved products/licenses.
• Assess the Change controls from the product divisions through post approval change management and continuously ensure regulatory compliance (reporting of adverse events/field actions, etc.).
• Understanding & interpretation of law & the local regulatory requirement and implementing same in submission with compliance.
• Close monitoring of any changes in local & global regulations and communicating same within the department and respecting & following all SOP / system implemented within the department and organization.
• Ensure business continuity through regulatory filings, obtaining regulatory approvals and continuously ensuring regulatory compliance. Also ensure continuous implementation of the Quality Management System in India.
• Supporting the Marketing Teams on Tender related issues
• Interface and coordinate with regulatory agencies/competent authorities (CDSCO, CDDA, DGDA, State FDA, DoT, AERB, etc.) with respect to submissions, obtaining registrations/licenses, amendments, regulatory compliance, packaging, quality control testing or release, etc.
• Work with clinical team on submission and approval of clinical trials applications (clinical trial approvals, import licenses/test licenses for clinical trial, amendments, etc.) from various regulatory agencies in the Indian Sub-Continen
• Work closely with team team(s) to manage the Regulatory operations activities :
• Development, implementation and maintenance of regulatory systems pertaining to regulatory document management (SOP's, archival and systems) within the department and organization.
• Effective implementation of corporate/APAC/Local Projects as per timelines and report the progress to management.
• Support for managing department training.
• Keeping a track of department tracker, dashboards and report to management.
• B.Pharm / M.Pharm / Bachelor or Master Degree in Bio-Medical Engineering / Science discipline with training in Regulatory Affairs
• Must have at least 4-6 years’ experience in the pharma/medical device/life science industry with at least 2-3 years' medical device experience in regulatory affairs
• Conversant with various regulatory requirements for India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh & Nepal with respect to medical device registration, import, clinical trials, etc.
• Knowledge in application of CDSCO, FDA, CE and other regulatory requirements especially in the area of Quality Systems and Design Control as applied to projects from design inception to manufacturing release.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - Good verbal communicator and presenter
• Customer focused: Understands and delivers customer service
• Ability to quickly establish credibility with all levels of Regulatory Agencies, Government, etc.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English - with colleagues, management and external authorities
• Self-motivated and positive "Can do" attitude. Can work autonomously but is also a team player
• Outgoing and friendly: Enthusiastic, energetic, diplomatic, willingness to learn
• Be able to plan, manage, organize and report in an efficient way
• Be independent, persuasive, innovative and able to summarize
• Good time management: Well organized, able to set and reset priorities
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Sc
Location : Gurgaon
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Regulatory Affairs
End Date : 20th July, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database