Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences (CCRAS) is an autonomous body under the Department of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha & Homoeopathy (AYUSH), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. The Council is an apex body in India for formulation, development and promotion of research in Ayurvedic system of medicine. The Council carries out its activities and functions through its network of 31 Institutions located all over India.
Post : Project Officer/Coordinator
• Post Graduate Degree in Botany/ Dravyaguna/ Medicinal Plants/ Pharmacognosy/ Phytochemistry/ Pharmacy from a recognized University/Institution with minimum 10 years of research experience in quality control of ASU medicines/Herbals/Botanicals.
• Ph.D degree in Essential Qualification Disciplines.
• Experience in development of any laboratory related to drug standardization/Qulity Control / Qulity Assurance.
• Experience in research management and research administration/project management and execution & coordination (scientific, technical, human resources and finances)
• Skills of drafting editing of scientific documents /articles /technical reports etc
• Publication in peer reviewed Journals.
• Working knowledge of computer applications.
Age : Not exceeding 65 years on date of Interview.
• coordination and project monitoring activities of development of NRDR
• Developmenf’of an accredited Reference library cum institution for authentication of raw drugs
• Development of educational center for training on importance of raw drugs, its collection, preservation and standardization.
• development of study tool and Performa.
• Preparation of all necessary document of the meetings.
• Organizing meeting and preparation of minutes of the meeting.
• Travel of participating sites for assessment
• Any Other works related to the project or other scientific/technical activities.
Consolidated Emoluments : Rs. 75,000/- consolidated per month (No other allowance of any kind will be admissible)
Tenure : One year (extendable based on the performance & policy of CCRAS)
Place of work : Regional Ayurveda Research Institute (RARI), Jhansi, Unit of CCRAS, Ministry of AYUSH
Date & Time of interview : Will be declared along with the list of eligible candidates at CCRAS website ccras.nic.in
Last Date of submission of application : 01-07-2019
Address for submission of application : The Assistant Director In-Charge, Regional Ayurveda Research Institute, Opp. Bundelkhand Govt. Ayurvedic College Gwalior Road, Jhansi-234003
See All Other Jobs in our Database