Applications are invited for Pharmacist at Regional Research Centre of Ayurveda
The Regional Research Centre of Ayurveda (RRCA), Port Blair previously known as Ayurveda Tribal Health Care Research Project [ATHCRP] was established in the year 1984 at Malacca, Car Nicobar of A&N Islands. Unfortunately, this Research Centre along with all the records had submerged in the sea during the Earthquake and Tsunami on 26th December 2004. Thereafter this project was shifted from Car Nicobar to 30 bedded AYUSH Hospital, Atlanta Point, Port Blair on 14th February 2005 and henceforth it functioned there up to January 2015. Presently, this Unit is functioning in Type-II Quarter at Junglighat, Port Blair and providing Ayurvedic treatment to Tribal and general population of these Islands.
Post : Pharmacist (Ayurveda)
This Institute intends to engage services of Pharmacist (Ayu.) under the Research Project entitled - “Tribal Health Care Research Project (covering A&N Island State)” purely on contract basis, initially for period of Six Months which may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
a) Diploma in Pharmacy (Ayurveda) or B.Pharm (Ayurveda) from recognized University / Institution
b) Experience of 2 years in same field
Age Limit: Not exceeding 27 years
Monthly Remuneration : Rs. 16,000/-
1. The eligibility of the candidate in respect of age will be determined as on 01-01-2019 (Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. Rules).
2. The candidate who is selected for the above post has to go for tour to any place in A&N Islands. He/she will get TA/DA as per the rules.
3. The engagement will be purely on contractual basis for six months and no claim for continuation or regular appointment will be entertained.
4. Applicants should bring duly filled-in bio-data cum application form available on CCRAS website (ccras.nic.in) with a set of self attested certificates, mark-sheets, category certificates, experience certificates etc along with their original certificates and two recent passport size photographs.
5. The candidates are required to report between 09:30 & 10:00 A.M. at Regional Research Centre of Ayurveda, Chakkargaon, Port Blair.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in interview.
7. Extension of tenure may be considered on need basis and performance of the incumbents.
8. The Officer In-charge, RRCA, Port Blair reserves the right to postpone and/or cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason.
Date & Time of Written Test and/or Interview
24-06-2019 at 10:30 A.M.
REGIONAL RESEARCH CENTRE OF AYURVEDA,
CHAKKARGAON, PORT BLAIR-744112
(Under CCRAS, Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India)
See All Other Jobs in our Database