Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow at National Institute of Immunology
The National Institute of Immunology (NII) is committed to advanced research addressing the basic mechanisms involved in body's defence to identify modalities for manipulation of the immune system to provide protection against diseases and understand mechanisms that can be used to target disease processes for intervention. The institute’s research thrust areas under immunology and related disciplines cluster in four main themes, namely, infection and immunity, molecular design, gene regulation and reproduction and development, where cutting edge research in modern biology is being carried out.
Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Name of the project & Duration of the Project : Development of dendritic cell vaccine for the treatment of recurrent/ metastatic reproductive cancers (Funded by ICMR)
Name of the Project Investigator and Email ID : Dr. Anil K. Suri POE email@example.com
Educational Qualifications: Post Graduate in any field of Life Sciences. The candidates should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’.
Emoluments : The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience
Rs. 25,000 per month, plus 30% HRA
Job description & Desired Knowledge: The candidate should have knowledge about molecular biology techniques, cancer cell line handling, real time PCR analysis, plasmid DNA isolation and animal handling.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 28.06.2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database