Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow at DRILS - MPharm or MSc can apply
Dr. Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences (DRILS) is a not for profit Research Institute with a mission to be the preferred research partner to the pharma and life sciences industry. DRILS focuses on original research and advancement of relevant skills, with emphasis on solution-oriented interdisciplinary research both for solving unmet needs as well as process innovation. The Institute has been set up on a public private partnership model by Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories, the Government of Telangana, and the University of Hyderabad and is governed by a Board of Directors comprising eminent scientists and visionaries.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Project Title: Design Synthesis and Evaluation of Novel Hybrid Incretins to Ameliorate Type 2 Diabetes.
Funding Agency: DST/ SERB
Project duration: The duration of the fellowship is 2 years 6 months. However, the performance of the candidate will be rigorously reviewed every 6 months and the fellowship will be renewed only upon satisfactory performance.
1) Post-graduate degree in Biotechnology or any other related branch of Basic Sciences from a recognized university/institute with CSIR NET qualification. OR Graduate degree in a Professional course from a recognized university/institute with CSIR NET qualification OR Post-graduate degree in a Professional course such as MTech, MPharm, MVSc. etc
2) Candidate should demonstrate consistent academic record of minimum 60% aggregate in all qualifying examinations.
3) The candidate should be motivated and committed.
- Literature search.
- Design, plan and execute experiments under the supervision of the scientist.
- Provide scientific support to the scientist in research activities.
- Book keeping and maintenance of stocks and consumables.
Emoluments : Rs. 25,000 Plus 30% Hra (Total Rs. 32,500) Per Month For The First Two Years And Rs. 28,000 Plus 30% Hra (Total Rs. 36,400) Per Month For The 3rd Year.
Qualified and interested candidates may send their Curriculum Vitae by email to email@example.com on or before 7th June 2019 with “SERB Incretin Project” as the subject line of the email.
There will be two rounds of interview.
Shortlisted candidates will be first interviewed through Skype/telecon followed by a personal interview at Dr.Reddy’s Institute of Life Sciences, University of Hyderabad Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
See All Other Jobs in our Database