Applications are invited for Consultant in Healthcare Technology at NHSRC
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) has been set up under the National Health Mission (NHM) as an autonomous registered society, to channelize technical assistance and capacity building support to the states for strengthening the public health system. The NHSRC is also mandated to contribute towards National strategic health planning and programme design. Work at NHSRC is organized around multiple divisions, namely Community Processes, Quality Improvement, Public Health Administration, Healthcare Financing, Healthcare Technology and Human Resources for Health.
Post : Consultant – Healthcare Technology (Health Technology Assessment)
NHSRC intends to engage consultant Health Technology Assessment purely on contractual basis for the period mentioned in the contract.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Undertaking literature review on healthcare technologies
• Collecting information on efficacy of technologies based on published data from trials, studies and product package inserts.
• Framing the model parameters and conduct primary data collection for the research
• Analysis of data/market research on technology costs and pricing
• Review of safety aspects of technologies based on secondary literature
• Review of legal, ethical and social impacts of healthcare technologies
• Writing of Health Technology Assessment Reports
• Undertake other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time in the division or required by Executive Director, NHSRC
Qualification and Experience:
• Graduation in engineering/Biological sciences/Medicine/clinical research. A post-graduation in relevant discipline is desirable.
• Training/Experience on Health Technology Assessment including systematic review and health economic modeling.
• Published work in the area of health technology assessments or Economic evaluation or meta-analysis of published studies/trials on devices is desirable.
• Previous experience in compilation of health technology assessment reports is desirable.
• Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, power point & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents.
• Good communication and presentation skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
• Knowledge in Health systems development desirable.
• Willingness to travel to states & districts to collect technical information and ability to subsequently synthesize information into research evidence.
Age Limit: 40 Years (As on last date of receiving the applications)
Location: New Delhi with willingness to travel on need basis
Remuneration Range: Between Rs. 44,000/- to Rs. 99,000/- per month
*Fee offered within the band will be commensurate qualification and experience
To Apply : Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to email@example.com by 3rd July 2019.
Application submitted in other format will not be accepted. Please ensure to mention post applied for on the application form, without which the application form will not be accepted
See All Other Jobs in our Database