SOLAPUR is one of the important districts of Maharashtra State of India. It is located in the southern part of Maharashtra. The district consists of eleven Talukas. The headquarter of North Solapur and South Solapur Taluka is the Solapur city itself. The famous religious places like Pandharpur and Akkalkot are in Solapur district only. The Bhagwant Mandir of Barshi is well known. Sant Damaji of Mangalwedha is also one of the important personalities of the district. Solapur has its own history. Once it was known as Textile Capital. It was also known as the Labour city in olden days. Solapur is transport hub connecting Maharashtra, Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh. It is well connected by Road and Rail to major districts and cities. The national highways 9, 13 and 211 pass through Solapur city.
Post : Assistant Professor
No of Posts : 03 [Pharmacy (02), Chemistry (01)]
1) M.Sc. Chemistry, 2) M. Pharmacy
Note: The posts of Assistant Professor shall be filled in for the respective schools not for the department.
The monthly honorarium will be
i) Qualification SET, NET, M.Phil. or Ph.D. holder candidates Rs. 22000/- per month,
ii) others candidates Rs. 18000/- per month on consolidated pay.
The said appointments will be made, on purely temporary/contract basis for a period of academic year 2019-20 only. As the nature of appointment is on purely temporary basis, if the reserved category candidates from specific reserved categories are not available for the foresaid reserved posts, then candidates from other reserved categories will be considered.
The Interested qualified candidates are required to attend the interview along with necessary original documents (one set of Photostat attested copy) in Management Council Hall of the University. The Candidates should report before one hour to scrutinize the documents, along with D.D. of Rs. 500/- for Unreserved candidates and Rs. 250/- for Reserved candidates in name of Finance & Accounts Officer, Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University, Solapur payable Solapur or cash to be paid in cash section of Finance & Account office in the University.
General Instructions for Candidates:
1. All posts are to be filled on purely temporary contract basis.
2. Candidate should bring their own original documents with one identity size photo, one Photostat attested copy.
3. Fix Pay: for Qualification SET, NET, M.Phil. or Ph.D. holder candidates Rs. 22000/- per month and others Rs. 18000/- per month on consolidated pay or more which will be negotiated at the time of interview.
4. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50%, at the Master’s level for S.C./S.T./O.B.C.(Non-creamy Layer) category.
5. Relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50%, to the Ph.D. holders, who have passed their Master’s degree prior to 19th Sept., 1991.
6. A candidate furnishing incorrect or false information shall stand disqualified at any stage.
7. As the nature of appointment is purely temporary, if the reserved candidates from respective categories are not available for the aforesaid reserved posts these posts will be filled in through open candidates.
8. The interested candidates should attend on their own cost to the interview on above date & time, along with necessary original documents (one set of Photostat attested copy) in Management Council Hall of the University. The candidates should report before 01 hour to scrutinize the documents & Application form.
Date & Time for Walk-in-Interview : 29/06/2019 at 03:00 P.M
See All Other Jobs in our Database