Work for B.Pharm, B.Sc as Allergy Science Associate at Merck Limited
Our businesses in U.S. and Canada operate as EMD Serono in Biopharma, MilliporeSigma in life science and EMD Performance Materials in the chemicals and high-tech materials business. Outside of the U.S. and Canada, we hold the rights to the name and the trademark “MERCK”. The businesses of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany are truly global, with 52,000 employees in 66 countries working on breakthrough solutions and technology.
Post : Allergy Science Associate
Purpose : To develop and achievement of sale target through scientific selling of a specific product portfolio of Allergy BU
• Responsible for scientific selling and concept establishment for the use of therapy in doctor’s clinical practice.
• Responsible for the development and achievement of sales targets through the direct sales channel
• Focusing on growing and developing existing customers, together with generating new business
• Promoting in line with Sales Action Plan of the Brand(s) with maximum impact to achieve the Sales Goals and Customer Satisfaction.
• Achieve sales targets and company objectives as defined by your immediate manager and Business unit Head
• Play an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new customers
• Continually meet, according to set guidelines, with targeted customers to maintain current understanding of their needs and expectations to proactively influence customer-buying decisions
• You will act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions
• To implement all marketing campaigns with businesses and monitoring progress and evaluating benefit
• To act as the day to day manager and central point of contact for the doctors in the territory, ensuring the strategy is fully implemented and partnership well serviced.
• Build customer acquisition, retention, advocacy and loyalty
• To prepare presentations, proposals, plans, contact reports as necessary and Complete administrative requirements and comply with guidelines and policies as set forth by the company as a whole
• Attend meetings and training sessions and keep knowledge level up to standard
• Complete all company administration and reports within guidelines and time scales specified to ensure a high standard of management information
• Write plans for all current and opportunity major accounts tender business
• B.Pharmacy / B.Sc graduate with 3-5 years experience in Specialty / Therapeutic Area. MBA candidate will have added advantage.
• Preference will be given to Super Specialty Area such as Vaccines, Allergy and Immunology products, Rheumatology, Oncology, Respiratory etc
• Excellent communication and inter personal skills.
• Fluent in scientific communications
• Understanding of scientific terminology
• Commercially astute, with strong organisational and prioritising skills, and the ability to succeed in a highly results-driven environment.
• Computer literate with Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Internet.
• Good team player
• Ability to use databases for recording and reporting
• Ability to network with, and influence, senior people both internally and externally in order to achieve a pre-defined outcome
• All round standards of professionalism and integrity.
• Willingness to travel
Experience : 3-5 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : Mumbai
Job Requisition ID: 176441
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Sales
End Date : 20th July, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database