Work as Pharma Covigilance lead at Accenture
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Post : Pharma Covigilance lead
Accenture Operations smartly connects the capabilities required to outperform in a digital world, transforming the operations of the digital business by providing technology-enabled, secure and flexible business operations “As-a-Service,” to help our clients accelerate innovation, revenue growth and cost reduction.
1) 10+ years of experience in handling delivery teams and managing large (100-200 team member) engagement – of which 6-7 years handling PV projects, owning Quality and Compliance
2) Must have a proven track record of continuous improvement while managing projects and large teams
3) Should have sound knowledge of handling business financial and manage P/L
4) Should be able to contribute and comprehend new ideas while managing business outcomes – demonstrating thought leadership
5) Must have experience in managing process updates, changes in database configuration and staying relevant to changes in regulation and conventions
6) Must have experience in managing transition of PV projects
7) Should have excellent track record in client management and client satisfaction, and with the ability to manage global clients
8) Manage business development and sales with extensive experience in managing Bids RFI/ RFPs, orals and contracting – should be able to identify business opportunities within existing clients and grow accounts
Job Number: 4240
Last Date: 10th July, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database