Vacancy for M.Pharm, M.Sc to work as Scientist at Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Post : Scientist
• Performs assigned scientific experiments focused on learning business, process and systems.
• Follows day-to-day objectives and performs routine tasks according to established procedures.
• Recommends minor modifications to existing systems, processes, techniques or programs for improvement.
• Incumbent develops organizational understanding and awareness through exposure to diverse projects, products & teams. Operates current laboratory equipment and instruments and adheres to laboratory safety and SOPs.
• Collates, analyzes and processes data.
• Supports accurate record keeping and documentation. Develops contingency plans to minimize delays and risks associated with them.
• Develops understanding and assists with ensuring compliance with regulatory agency regulations and interpretations.
• Task oriented and works under direct supervision with minimal autonomy; executes under direction of an expert and offers scientific and technical insight.
• Works on projects in collaboration with others.
Experience: 3-8 years
Qualification: M.Pharm, M.Sc
Location: Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai
Functional Area: Chemistry
Industry Type: Pharma
End Date: 25th July, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database