Clarivate Analytics clients are the trailblazers and risk takers who come up with life-changing ideas. We’re looking for our own trailblazers to help us keep providing clients some of the world’s most trusted brands, spanning scientific and academic research, patent analytics, pharmaceutical and biotech intelligence and IP management. We’re an independent owned company with a rich heritage and a bold entrepreneurial mission. If you’re excited by the thought of helping people and organizations go from new ideas to life-changing innovations faster, we’re excited to consider you for a position at Clarivate.
Post : Associate/ Senior Associate - IP (Chemistry/Pharma - Structured Search)
Job Description :
• Performing various patent searches (for example, patentability, Freedom to Operate, patent validity/invalidity assessment) in the pharmaceutical/organic chemistry domain
• Searching in different patent databases and analyzing patent publications
• Searching and analyzing non-patent literature
• Perform various other types of patent analyses, such as, claims mapping, portfolio analysis, patent categorization, patent valuation etc.
• Perform structure searches (including markush/generic structure) on database such as STN (Registry, MARPAT, and IFI Claims), SciFinder, Reaxys etc.
• Strong technical skills for comprehending complex technology concepts and critical skills for evaluating technology features in organic chemistry, pharmacy and applied areas.
• Superior writing and oral communication skills with a particular ability to translate scientific concepts into language easily understood by the non-scientist
• Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
• Self-starter, meticulous with strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Prior knowledge of different patent and non-patent databases is desirable
Location: Mumbai, Noida
Education: B.E./B.Tech./M.Tech./Ph.D – Organic Chemistry/Pharmacy
Experience: 2-4 years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
End Date: 28th June, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database.