Vacancy for Area Business Manager at Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Post : Area Business Manager
Position Summary: The position is of a Team handling role and the incumbent will be responsible for inspiring and leading a team of District Managers to drive business growth in assigned territory, maintaining effective customer relations, mapping territory potential, cascading science behind brands with benefits of brands , collaborating with KOLs.
• Drive business growth in assigned territory through the team of DMs/Sr. DMs by delivering on budgeted sales objectives on a continuous basis through effective customer relationship management, distributor management, inventory management, etc., in adherence to the company’s compliance standards
• Build sustainable, long term relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in assigned territory
• Help create and execute plan for conducting scientific activities such as CMEs, develop CRM strategy, and ensure effective execution of marketing campaigns in order to achieve objectives through sales and develop excellent relationship with KOLs in the prescribed territory
• Map potential of territory & develop new KOLs
• Analyze sales reports, forecasts & documents
• Review and analyze customer prescriptions / product sales and establish improvement plan to develop subordinates
• Follow up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction. Collaborate with other departments to ensure a timely resolution
• Bachelor’s degree in Science/Pharmacy
• Total experience of 8-10 years of Pharmaceutical sales.
• Preferably 2 years of experience in Specialty Care Sales.
Experience: 8-10 years
Qualification: B.Pharm, B.Sc
Functional Area: Selling Pharmaceutical
Industry Type: Pharma
End Date: 15th July, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database