Syngene International looking for Project Coordinator
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities.
Post : PM-project coordinator
This role will support projects in Chemical Development center in Syngene. Project coordinator for procurement streamlining of chemical development, SAP roles including but not limited to new project details entry, resource mapping, budget allocation, invoice triggering, generating reports, approving PRs, etc.
Role and Responsibility
• Manage co ordination activities of Project management
• Work with the BD team to complete proposal efforts where necessary
• Conduct risk analysis and prepare mitigation strategies where necessary.
• Coordinate multidisciplinary activities to ensure that the project deliverables are met.
• Identify resources needed and work with section heads to assign individual responsibilities.
• Effectively apply PMI methodology and enforce project standards.
• Customer relationship management.
• Timely updated on management information systems
• Identify process improvements for projects and functions.
• Masters in life sciences with background in Chemical development or Master’s in Business administration with project management experience in Biopharma industry
• Preferably, PMP certified project manager with 3-6 years of project management experience in Contract research organization or pharmaceutical industry
• Added advantage with six sigma, Prince 2, Agile certifications.
• Worked and understands GLP, cGMP and 21 CFR Part 11. Good understanding of product development lifecycle.
• Well versed with Microsoft office tools like excel, Microsoft project, word & PowerPoint etc
• Effective communication skills in English
Experience : 3-6 years
Qualification : Masters in life sciences
Location : India
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Project
End Date : 25th July, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database