Application are invited from citizen of India for filling up of the following various posts on Contractual basis under NHM. Initially, the contractual services will be for a period up to 31st March 2019 at a consolidated pay indicated against the post under NHM, Govt, of Arunachal Pradesh, Naharlagun.
Post : Pharmacist / Lab Technician or Ophthalmic Assistant (RBSK)
No of posts : 29
Monthly Consolidated pay (RS) : 13,300
XII Science pass with Diploma in from recognized institution from Pharmacist Council of India and having registration from AP pharmacist council or IPC with proficiency in computer for data management.
Nature of Appointment : Purely Contractual
Age limit : Below 40 years
Term of service : 1 (one) year or financial year-end, whichever is earlier
1. To act as a captain of the RBSK Mobile Health Team
2. To carryout child health screening activities once at every government and government aided schools and twice in all Anganwadi Centres in a year,
3. To ensure that each RBSK Mobile Health Team shall screen an average of 120 children in each session
4. To give preliminary treatment to child suffering from any ill-health at the site of child health screening
5. To give referral services to children suffering from locally untreatable disease
6. To prepare and submit monthly performance report of RBSK Mobile Health Team to District Medical Officer by 5th of every month without fail
7. To develop annual micro-plan for the area of operation of the RBSK Mobile Health Team
8. To maintain updated child health screening register
9. To coordinate the members of mobile health team, district medical officials, school teachers, PRIs, Anganwadi Workers as per the requirement of the programme
10. To act as a custodian of any devices, equipments, instruments and vehicles given to be used for effective implementation of RBSK programme
11. To delegate roles and responsibilities to the members of RBSK Mobile Health Team as per the need of the occasion
Find more info on Next Page...
Appointing & termination authority : Chairman, Executive Committee, State Health Society
Posting place : Within the jurisdiction of State of Arunachal Pradesh
Casual leave :As per existing State Govt. Rules
Medical leave :As per existing State Govt. Rules
Maternity leave :As per existing State Govt. Rules
Earned leave : There will be no earned leave
Leave without pay : In exceptional circumstances, subject to sanctioned by Chairman, Executive Committee, State Health Society
Leave granting authority : Chairman, Executive Committee, State Health Society
Extension of service : Based on the recommendation of Performance Appraisal Board
General Terms & Condition
1. Willing candidates having requisite qualification as per Terms of Reference (TOR) mentioned in the website Advt. can apply in application form with self attested copies of all testimonial and 2 nos. recent passport size photograph and submit to the Office of the Mission Director (NHM) Govt, of Arunachal Pradesh C-Sector Naharlagun on or before 25th June 2018 before 4 PM and on top of the envelope, the applied post should be mentioned.
2. Application received after the closing date & time will be not accepted.
3. All those candidates who have applied before need to apply afresh.
4. Candidates working in govt./pvt sector will mandatorily require to submit NOC from appointing authority and a character certificate issued by programme Officer.
5. Reservation for APST candidates will be as per Govt. 100 point roster.
6. The applicants shall have no right to claims in future for regularization.
7. Name of Eligible candidates will be displayed in the office Notice board and website www. nrhmarunachal.gov.in.
8. No individual call letter for Competency test/interview will be issued to any candidates.
9. Qualified Pharmacist will be given preference for selection
10. Mode of recruitment will be recruited through Competency Test followed by Walk-in-lnterview.
11. No.TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
12. The undersigned reserved the right to reject any or all application without assigning any reason thereof.
Last date : 25th June 2018 before 4 PM
See All Other Jobs in our Database