Recruitment for Pharmacists (29 posts) in Office of the Mission Directorate | Government Jobs
Application are invited from citizen of India for filling up of the following various posts on Contractual basis under NHM. Initially, the contractual services will be for a period up to 31st March 2019 at a consolidated pay indicated against the post under NHM, Govt, of Arunachal Pradesh, Naharlagun.
Post : Pharmacist / Lab Technician or Ophthalmic Assistant (RBSK)
No of posts : 29
Monthly Consolidated pay (RS) : 13,300
XII Science pass with Diploma in from recognized institution from Pharmacist Council of India and having registration from AP pharmacist council or IPC with proficiency in computer for data management.
Nature of Appointment : Purely Contractual
Age limit : Below 40 years
Term of service : 1 (one) year or financial year-end, whichever is earlier
1. To act as a captain of the RBSK Mobile Health Team
2. To carryout child health screening activities once at every government and government aided schools and twice in all Anganwadi Centres in a year,
3. To ensure that each RBSK Mobile Health Team shall screen an average of 120 children in each session
4. To give preliminary treatment to child suffering from any ill-health at the site of child health screening
5. To give referral services to children suffering from locally untreatable disease
6. To prepare and submit monthly performance report of RBSK Mobile Health Team to District Medical Officer by 5th of every month without fail
7. To develop annual micro-plan for the area of operation of the RBSK Mobile Health Team
8. To maintain updated child health screening register
9. To coordinate the members of mobile health team, district medical officials, school teachers, PRIs, Anganwadi Workers as per the requirement of the programme
10. To act as a custodian of any devices, equipments, instruments and vehicles given to be used for effective implementation of RBSK programme
11. To delegate roles and responsibilities to the members of RBSK Mobile Health Team as per the need of the occasion
Find more info on Next Page...