Recruitment for Pharmacists at Indian Railways - Rail Coach Factory
Modern Coach Factory, Raebareli (earlier Rail Coach Factory, Raebareli) is a rail coach manufacturing unit of the Indian Railways at Lalganj near Raebareli in Uttar Pradesh. The factory is the third facility in India that produces railway compartments besides the Integral Coach Factory at Perambur in Tamil Nadu and the Rail Coach Factory at Kapurthala in Punjab. The factory was inaugurated by the UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi on November 7, 2012.
It has been decided to conduct "Walk-in-interview" for filling up the following vacant posts of Para- Medical staff in Modern Coach Factory by engaging suitable candidates purely on contract basis. First preference will be given to retired employees. The engagement of retired employees would be done as per extant guideline including the ones contained in Railway Board letter No.E(NG)-ll/2007/RC- 4/CORE/l dated 16.10.2017 and 12.12.2017. The engagement will be on full time basis on monthly remuneration as decided by Railway Board vide their letter No.2017/Trans/01/Policy/Pt.l dated 12.04.2018 for a period not exceeding 30.06.2019 (i.e the validity of the scheme) or appointment/availability of regular selected candidates from Railway Recruitment Board/ or availability of regular railway employee whichever is earlier.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 02 (ST - 01, UR- 01)
10+2 in Science or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948. OR Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
Age limit (As on 05.06.2018)
20 years to 33 years. Upper age relaxation for SC/ST= 5 yrs and 03 yrs for OBC.
Remuneration Per Month
Basic pay plus other allowances as decided by Rly Bd vide L/No 2017/Trans/01/Policy/pt. 1 New Delhi, dated 12.04.2018
TERM AND CONDITIONS
1. First preference will be given to retired employees. The engagement of retired employees would be done as per extant guideline including the ones contained in Railway Board letter No.E(NG)-ll/2007/RC-4/CQRE/l dated 16.10.2017 and 12.12.2017. Only if no retired para¬medical staff is available, the option of recruiting such staff on contract basis should be exercised which should be done as per extant guidelines including the ones given in letter No.E(NG)ll/2004/RC-4/SC/2 dated 19.07.2005.
2. The appointment will be on full time contract basis for a period not exceeding 30.06.2019 Or availability of regular selected candidates from RRB (Railway Recruitment Board)/availability or regular railway employee whichever is earlier.
3. The contract shall be liable to be terminated by giving two weeks notice by either side without assigning any reason.
4. The contract shall be terminated immediately, if the contract practitioner is mentally/physically incapacitated.
5. The full time Contract Para-Medical staff (CPMS) who enter into contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract or regularization/absorption in the post.
6. The CPMS shall undergo a medical examination before the contract is entered into, for his/her fitness to perform the work assigned to him/her.
7. At the time of entering into contract the CPMS shall produce certificates in support of his/her good character and antecedents from two Gazetted officers of the Central/State Gove.
Find more info on Next Page...