Recruitment for M.Pharm, M.Sc in Data Documentation at Panacea Biotec
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
Post : Executive / Sr. Executive – Data Documentation
1) The position will be responsible for all the documentation for the projects being worked upon in the Pharma R&D Centre and should ensure complete support as and when required.
2) Preparation, Review and finalization of RM/PM Specs & STP’s/MFC/MfgTD’s & POP/Complete Technology transfer documents.
3) Strong conceptual knowledge of the formulation research development, analytical research development, Quality control, and regulatory compliances for Regulated market, most importantly, ANDA/EU/ROW/Domestic.
4) Routine revision of documents.
5) Archival and Retrieval of documents.
6) To impart training of Standard Operating Procedures after approval or as and when required.
7) Issuance and Retrieval of Monthly Formats and logbooks.
8) Creation of bill of material(BOM).
Experience: 3-6 Years
Age: 25 to 35 Years
Location: Mumbai Grand R&D
Education: M.Sc, M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology
Compensation: Best in the industry
Functional Area: Data Documentation
Last Date: 20th July, 2018
Apply/Forward your Resume, email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database