Recruitment for Doping Control Officer (10 posts) at National Anti-Doping Agency
The National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India and is the nodal agency for implementation of AntiDoping programme in the country within the policy frame work of the Government. The primary functions of this organisation are to implement the Anti-Doping rules, to coordinate dope testing program through the participating stakeholders and to promote anti-doping research and education to inculcate the value of dope free sports. In order to strengthen National Anti-Doping Program, it has been decided to have regional coordinators in four regions of the country namely North India, South India, Eastern India and Western India. The following cities have been identified for the purpose of establishing coordinating centres namely Patiala/Chandigarh, Bangalore, Kolkata and Ahmedabad.
Applications are invited from Indian citizens as full time Doping Control Officers on contract basis for one year further extendable on the basis of performance.
Post : Doping Control Officer (DCO)
No of Posts : 10 (Male - 5 nos. Female - 5 nos)
To carry out sample collection process as per the guidelines of WADA and conduct anti doping awareness program.
Remuneration & Travelling Allowance
Rs. 30,000/- per month admissible for official duty up to radius 100 kms from place of residence. TA - AC III tier train/AC bus fare would be provided by the shortest route in case traveling distance is more than 100 kms.
1. Degree in Life Science/Medical Science/Nursing. /Pharmacology/Physiotherapy/Medical Lab Technology/Biotechnology from recognized University/College/Institute.
2. Computer knowledge is essential. Preference will be given to those having studied computer science upto 12th standard or those possessing certificate / diploma in computer from any recognized institute.
Age Limit: 25 - 45 Years
1. Candidates may submit application on plain paper accompanied with attested copies of certificates and passport size photograph duly pasted on the application.
2. Application duly completed should be sent in a cover superscripted ‘Application for the post of ------‘to
National Anti Doping Agency,
A-Block, Pragati Vihar Hostel,
New Delhi-110003 no later than 18.06.2018.
3. Mere submission of application by the candidate does not confer any right upon them to be called for interview/training. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in interview/training.
4. Incomplete applications or applications received after due date of the advertisement will not be entertained and are liable to be rejected.
5. NADA reserves right to cancel this advertisement without assigning any reason thereof.
See All Other Jobs in our Database