Opportunity to work at Johnson & Johnson as National Manager
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Post : National Manager - Projects
Chartering new growth avenue:
• Creates strategy to make get J&J products included in various national and State Programmes and drive sales numbers and business for all such company brands in Govt. institutions across India as assigned under the programme
• Coordinating with the Key Accounts team in getting the products included in various state Government corporations and Institutions, namely Central Govt. (Ministry of Defense and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare), State Govt., Semi Govt. Public Sector Undertakings and Railways
Leveraging growth opportunities:
• Responsible for inclusion of J&J Products in National Programmes under Ministry of Health resulting in revenue generation through purchases made by State Health Departments and other autonomous bodies designated under such programmes.
• Initiates and supports in process for registration of newer molecules in niche therapeutic segment
Engaging KOLs/ KDMs:
• Maps potential under various national programmes run by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in relation to J&J Products
• Builds sustainable, long term relationships with Assigned Nodal Officers and other functionaries associated with various programmes run by the Ministry of Health, Government of India in collaboration with State Governments
Collaborating with stakeholders
• Collaborates with Key Accounts team to get the J&J Products included in various State Government
• Works closely with Service Providers and collaborators to enhance J&J product purchase/ indents/demand approvals
• Responsible for ensuring timely payment for supplies made to institutions and adheres to all process requirements especially documentation for the same
• Gathers market intelligence and shares the same with corporate business unit heads for mutual business goals
• Graduate with MBA preferred.
• At least 20-25 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Sales including 15-18 years of experience in Institution Sales/Central/State run Programmes.
Experience: 20-25 years
Qualification: Graduate with MBA
Functional Area: National Accounts
Industry Type: Pharma
End Date: 5th July, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database