Opportunity for M.Pharm as Senior Scientist at Novartis
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Senior Scientist
1. Support development of parenteral and/or topical formulations.
2. Support entire drug product development process starting with first pre-formulation studies up to the manufacturing process transfer to production and the provision of the required documentation to allow worldwide registration.
3. Support development of robust formulations and processes through optimization, scale-up and validation work applying QbD principles incl. risk assessments and DoEs.
4. Provide documentation of raw data, evaluation and contribute to interpretation of results. Provide input for the selection of next experiments.
5. Communicate and address problems, perform safety and literature searches under guidance from more experienced team members.
1. MPharm with 7-9 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
2. Awareness for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment. English
3. Adequate scientific or technical knowledge in a specific area (e.g. Emulsions, Emulgels or liquid parenteral and freeze dried products).
4. Basic knowledge in scientific/technical areas of collaboration.
5. Good knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools.
6. Adequate knowledge of software and computer tools.
7. Basic presentation skills.
8. Working in international project teams
Experience: 7-9 years
Qualification : M.Pharm
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type: Pharma
Functional Area: R&D
Job ID: 241946BR
Last Date: 21st July, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database