CACTUS looking for Freelance Specialist Editors
CACTUS is a pioneering global scientific communications company. In everything we do, we want to accelerate the development of global scientific research, by helping science break through the confines of geography and language. To this end, we partner with academic and pharmaceutical communities worldwide and leverage the expertise of 1400+ professionals to create compelling, high-quality scientific communications. Browse through the tabs below for a closer look at CACTUS.
Post : Freelance Specialist Editors
• Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences
• Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required
• Ensure that all subject-specific conventions are followed
• A PhD/Master’s/Bachelor’s degree or expertise in one or more specialized subject areas in physical sciences and engineering, healthcare, life sciences, medicine and surgery.
• A PhD/Master's degree in economics and statistics/business and finance/ psychology and psychosocial health care[detailed subject-area list below]
• A PhD degree in the social sciences [detailed subject-area list below]
• Excellent English editing skill and attention to detail (prior editing experience would be great)
Qualification : A PhD/Master’s/Bachelor’s
Functional Area: Editors
Last Date: 15th July, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database