Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow at Mohanlal Sukhadia University
Mohanlal Sukhadia University (erstwhile Udaipur University) at Udaipur is a State University established by an Act in the year 1962 to cater the needs of higher education in Southern Rajasthan with more then 2.25 Lakh Students. The University is located in Aravalli Hill Area largely dominated by tribal populations. Endowed with rich cultural heritage, natural resources and beautiful landscape, Udaipur is a world renowned tourist attraction. Ever since its inception university has been striving to maintain excellence in teaching, research and community service. Great emphasis has been laid in creating scientific temper, maintaining high ethical values and in keeping pace with emerging areas of higher learning.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
M. Pharm./ M.S. Pharm. (with at least 55% marks) with specialization in Medicinal/Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Projects : “Design and Synthesis of 2-Amido-4- aminoquinazoline Derivatives as Small Molecular EGFR Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors for the Management of Cancer Therapy” for the period of three years in SERB, New Delhi funded research project entitled
Qualification: M. Pharm./M.S. Pharm. in Medicinal/Phamiaceutical Chemistry with at least 55% marks. Preference will be given to GATE/GPAT/NET qualified candidate.
Fellowship : fixed Rs. 25,000/p.m.
Procedure for recruitment:
1. How to apply: Applications on Plain paper giving Name, permanent and correspondence address, names of father and mother, telephone no. and e-mail address, details of educational qualifications (starting from 10th or equivalent) along with self attested copies of all mark-sheets/certificates and details of any research or other experience etc., to the Dr. Mangilal Chouhan, Principal Investigator, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University College of Science, Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur-313001 Raj, India.
2. Short listed candidates will be called for interview as per notice which will be posted on Departmental Notice Board and or by Email.
3. The upper age limit is 28 years (5 years’ relaxation for female/SC/ST/Physically Handicapped Candidate).
4. Fellowship amount for JRF will be given Rs. 25,000/- p.m. (fixed for first two year) and Rs 28,000/- p.m. (SRF) for third year as per SERB rules.
5. No TA/DA will be provided to the candidates called for interview.
Last Date : 16th July, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database