Recruitment for Masters Degree in Life Sciences to work in Impact of Pregnancy on Tuberculosis at JIPMER
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research originated as École de Médicine de Pondichérry established by the French Government in the year 1823. This medical school was converted into Dhanvantari Medical College at the time of de facto transfer of Pondicherry to Government of India. This Medical College was later upgraded into Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER).
Applications are invited for the following posts for the project titled “Impact of Pregnancy on Tuberculosis” in the Department of Preventive & Social Medicine, JIPMER, Puducherry.
Essential: Masters in Life Science/MPH with 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university
Desirable: Trained in,
- Epidemiology/Research Methodology
- Project Management
- Clinical Trials
Pay/ month(Approx.) : Rs.30033/-
Senior Technical Assistant
1) Masters in Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Medical Laboratory Technology with 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
2) Minimum 3 years working experience on Mycobacteriology, Molecular Techniques, RNA processing, ELISA techniques, PBMC processing, cryopreservation and revival of cells.
Knowledge on IATA regulations
Experience of coordinating the laboratory activities
Pay/ month(Approx.) : Rs. 29607/-
Senior Lab Assistant
B.Sc Microbiology/Biochemistry/MLT with working knowledge on Mycobacteriology, Molecular techniques, RNA processing, ELISA techniques, Stool processing, PBMC processing, cryopreservation and revival of cells.
Minimum 2 years of work experience in a research lab.
Knowledge on IATA regulation and clinical research.
Pay/ month(Approx.) : Rs. 17040/-
Find More Info Go to Next Page...
Interested candidates may attend the written screening test followed by interview on 12.07.2017 at 9.00 AM in the Dept. of Preventive and Social Medicine, IV Floor, Administrative Block, JIPMER. The applicants are requested to bring the filled in application form and bio-data with original certificates for verification.
1. Duration of the post: for a period of 1 year.
2. Upper age limit 28 years but may be relaxed as per Government of India rules.
3. Qualification, experience, other terms and conditions may be relaxed/ altered at the discretion of the Project Investigator.
4. The posts are purely on contract basis for an external sponsored project, and no claim for any other post in JIPMER shall be entertained.
5. Valid email id and mobile number is compulsory.
6. Decision of the Principal Investigator will be final.
7. No TA/ DA will be paid for the interview.
8. If performance of the appointee is not found satisfactory by the investigator, appointment can be terminated any time without any notice.
9. The appointee may be relieved from the current job position, with one month prior notice, failing to do so may be held responsible for paying one month salary.
See All Other Jobs in our Database